A question for the girls who love BIG toys

was watching a video on lovehoney of the jogn holmes dildo and it got me wondering.. for the women who enjoy something of that erm... magnitude can a "normal" guy ever satisfy you?

noone?

depends how good the "normal" guy is!!

I can answer this for ya!

My OH loves watching women place rather large dildos into their lady bits, so I was pretty much up for trying it. I can't stand using the thing for solo play. I find it heavy and awkward but get the other half controlling the pleasure OMG I'm squirting all over the place and orgasaming to the point of tears.

Nothing will NEVER satify me as much as my man does, a massive dildo won't hug me, kiss me or tell me it loves me. I'd rather have my OH and his cock anytime over a large dildo. It's just part of our sexual play time and of course it's one of my mans fantasties so how can I resist.

ok cool thanks saj

We have the Doc Johnson American challenge,amongst many other toys, which is a giant of a toy. I bought it for the wife, never once did I think that it would replace me, threaten me or indeed that she would find it better than me. We have so much fun with it, it really fills her literally and makes her squirt but then so do I.

Unless she is a very good actor and tells me fibs then when we actually f**k she loves it. As saj says, her partner can do so much more than just the dildo.

Mind I wouldn't mind be more endowed but I'm not complaining with what I have, neither is the wife.

big massive willys are over rated, they just hurt!

I used to like big toys. Now - the smaller, the better.

And the size of my OH is just perfect - I don't need a bigger one.

its not necessarily what you've got, but what you do with it

fistinglover69 wrote:

big massive willys are over rated, they just hurt!

as said by.... fisting lover !!!!

A dildo will never make me a cup of tea and unless technology improves rather quickly, i'm not likely to get one that cares about my feelings.

Pixieking wrote:

A dildo will never make me a cup of tea and unless technology improves rather quickly, i'm not likely to get one that cares about my feelings.

Not many men can do this either. You must be talking about women so. ;-)

Happy. wrote:

Pixieking wrote:

Not many men can do this either. You must be talking about women so. ;-)

Ha ha true!!!