Ordered Giant Toy

Just ordered this big buddy for the wife and me. We've got big ones already including the Doc Johnson Great America Challenge but this has got that much bigger girth and should give her an even bigger stretching and filling. Not that many reviews on it, only 4 with some not that positive. Can't wait to give this a go though.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29777

wish i was big enough for them! :3

That looks ace. I know someone with the great American challenge, who'd love this!

ooh, makes my eyes water just looking at it!

Ouch! I would love to be able to use something that size :D

I enjoy a large toy but it's not for me! BUT ENJOY X

wow if my OH got that id feel like i couldnt compete !!

ohhh no, its making my insides hurt thinking about that! Lol, Whatever floats your boat though, hope she enjoys it :) x

ohhh no, its making my insides hurt thinking about that! Lol, Whatever floats your boat though, hope she enjoys it :) x

JuicyJ89 wrote:

+1 x

CRIKEY! Eye watering . .enjoy!

I see that and think ouch ! I hope you enjoy it!

Omg... Good luck.. Does your wife know it's heading her way
I ordered this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22237
as a surprise for my wife... She took one look and said no way ... Send that back lol

Wow what a beast haha
Let us know how you get on im intrigued haha

Good luck with that! Haven given birth twice I don't want anything that big going in or out of there again!

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Good luck with that! Haven given birth twice I don't want anything that big going in or out of there again!

+1

xGGx

Ooh, I reviewed that. It's good fun! Enjoy ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Wow that looks amazing !!! Please let us no how you get on

It's arrived but we've not had chance to try it and I haven't told her yet. She can take the Doc Johnson and my fist, see my avatar so this is a little bit bigger but reckon she will cope. I'm off tomorrow so fingers crossed we get to try it out in the morning. Glad to hear you enjoyed it Liquidsugar.

Finally got to have a play with this at the weekend. It is very, very big, not as long as the Doc Johnson but about an inch and half more in circumference and the head of it has a really pronounced corona. Having loosened up so to speak with some penetration, toys and fisting we gave this an entry. Plenty of lube. With a bit of firm but gentle pushing it went in and really gave my wife an extremely good filling so to speak and me a great big grin. It is very good for sitting on as it is so big that it doesn't slip out if you stand up , squat and this then allowed her to give me a thoroughly good going over. If your into big this is great fun.