aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh earworms !

so tonight i have the theme tune to minder stuck ( on repeat seemingly ) in my head . it was momentarily a blessing as for the last two days i had ' heads high' by mr vegas in my head !!! always such bizarre songs ... so does anyone have any tips aside from ' listen to it then something else' as to how to rid these pesky earworms ? and what is YOUR earworm tune ?

At the moment it's Jake Bugg, seen it all, but I have been listening to his CD non stop for the past 2

weeks, so my own fault really :)

Mine's a bit of a weird one, I watched the Lion King for the first time in ages nearly a week ago and I've had that 'Be Prepared' number stuck in my head since then. So unfortunate.

sleepycelia wrote:

Mine's a bit of a weird one, I watched the Lion King for the first time in ages nearly a week ago and I've had that 'Be Prepared' number stuck in my head since then. So unfortunate.

i dont remember that song from TLK ??? :O

at the moment it's Our Lips Our Sealed by Fun Boy Three, since tuesday i am regretting searching for that song on spotify after i heard a longer version on the radio when i was driving

one of the ways i rid an earworm is to play a video game or anything that requires concentration while i'm concentrating on something i'll forget about the song

rubysoho wrote:

sleepycelia wrote:

i dont remember that song from TLK ??? :O

It's the one Scar does, with all the hyenas? This one! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkU23m6yX04

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now i remember ! ha its been a while since i saw it !

the theme to mister maker, and sometimes abney & teal

Last week i had the worst one you could possibly imagine.. Miley Cyrus, Cant stop (more cant shut up?!) or whatever its called. I wanted to bleach my brain *shudder*.

Luckly ive replaced it with Apocalyptica, Not strong enough. x

Mine cycles between the dog and her reflection. penny for a tale and tears john from the devils carnival, zydrate anatomy and legal assassin from repo the genetic opera, coming down and just for you by five finger death punch and snuff slipknot and though the glass by stonesour. They all seem to remix in my head.
Also my current one is insomnia by faithless.