What song is stuck in your head today? How did it get there?

Thought this would be a bit of fun as you always seem to have a song circling on loop in your mind for some reason.Maybe you can inflict it on someone else by sharing what it is and how it got there .WARNING you may very well now think of the following song and it could be there all day lol.

Well my song for today is PITBULL AND KEISHAS brilliant TIMBER.

heard it for the first time driving to work last night and foolishly added to my Deezer playlist.Now i cannot get it out my head

1 Like

I have a national anthem tune stuck in my head (I wish I knew why, I havent been exposed to one being played at all recently) and its driving me mad.

I haven't heard of the song you have stuck in your head, but I am grateful for that haha :P

1 Like

The theme tune to ballamorey .....shoot me now!

1 Like

I've had it worse today, someone in our office has played this to every person who has entered the office, and it's not just the song that's sticking in my head. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLtR8_qw_yM

1 Like

Timber as well! My friends keep playing it!

1 Like

Skinny love - but I don't know all the lyrics so I'm making them up as I go!

2 Likes

blonde vixen13 wrote:

The theme tune to ballamorey .....shoot me now!

What's the story in Ballamorey! Wouldn't you like to know!

^ That song. It was put in my head by BV. Thanks hun <3

1 Like

Point Break - You

I was browsing Spotify and came across a playlist full of cheesey pop from the 90s, early 00's and I have had so much fun reminiscing about all the crap pop I was listening to whilst I was at school/college!

1 Like

Take That - The Flood - think it was used on TV or radio recently and hasn't left my head since

1 Like

Peppa pig theme.... The girls I am talking to are singing it :/

1 Like

taraman wrote:

Take That - The Flood - think it was used on TV or radio recently and hasn't left my head since

Thank you very much, it's now stuck in my head

1 Like

"And at last I see the light

And it's like the fog has lifted"

mandy moore - tangled soundtrack. we have an obsessed 2year old at the minute!

1 Like

Corned Beef Phoenix Nights

1 Like

I Am The Avalanche - The Place You Love Is Gone.

They're one of my favourite bands and they announced a UK tour a few days ago and for some reason that's the song of theirs that gets stuck in my head whenever I think of that band.

1 Like

Love is Easy - Mcfly - realised I hadnt heard it on the radio on months so youtubed it and now it has been stuck all day

1 Like

Baby Blue by Badfinger, it has been stuck in my head since Monday evening when my husband and I watched the finale of Breaking bad!

1 Like

Tiptoe Thru The Tulips, the Tiny Tim version

1 Like

royals by lorde . ive no idea why it is stuck in my noggin . has been for days

1 Like

Natalie Imbruglia's Big Mistake. Been shouting it in my head since I woke up, no idea why! Now listening to it on Spotify :-)

1 Like

I have to play the song about a billion times to get it out of my head (which really annoys the OH) but today its Katy B - Crying for no reason. Yesterday it was Ben Howard - Call me maybe, which is an amazing cover.

1 Like