A-Z - Members’ Names

The clue’s in the name my loves :blush:

Just please make sure that you DON’T put the @ in front of the names, so the member in question doesn’t get an annoying and irrelevant ping every time!

Let’s see how this goes!

You can wait for your turn and comment your own name, or just add someone whose username starts with the relevant letter (without the @)! I’ve given a few examples below x

A is for AmyA

B is for Blonde_Bunny

1 Like

C is for ChloJakes

@DLJL

It seems I have to also type something as I get an error if just posting a name? :thinking:

1 Like

@EmeraldAngel

1 Like

I hate to rain on the parade but I might have to close this thread down, mentions should be used to get the attention of that member. If they’re being used in games then the member will get a notification (even if they have the game threads silenced) :confused:

1 Like

Oops sorry @Lovehoney_Brenna!
If I changed the rules to make sure that nobody put the @ before the names, would that be okay instead?

Yes that would be fine, as long as people don’t mention members who have deleted their accounts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brilliant thanks, I will edit the rules then :blush:

1 Like

You don’t fancy just using the A-Z - Human Names game? It’s very similar, and won’t involve using other members’ names.

1 Like

Oooh, what about…
F is for Fun_Louise :slightly_smiling_face:

G for Gosig

1 Like