Profile Names

Hey x

Might be a bust, but there are a lot of interesting names out there and I thought it might be fun to hear the stories behind them. Might be a good introduction for newbies, and fun for some of the veterans as well.

For instance: Shadow Collector- I was a member for a long time before I dared post, and I believed at the time I'd never be truly active on the forums. I'd just use them to gather information, invisible as always. Collecting information from the Shadow's. Shadow Collector.

What inspired everyone else to go with the hande they've chosen?

Mines a nickname given to me by one of my daughters friends !! Hope she never comes on here ! Lol

It's probably no secret that I love The Wizard of Oz!

My partner sometimes calls me popkin because it sounds cute :)

Great idea do a thread! Mine is pretty boring, my partner made the account he is called Nathan Evans hence the NEvans x

Mine is pretty boring Megan is my dogs name and I was born in 86 x

Mine is self explanatory. I'm definitely not curious any more. ;)

Miss Tasty is something my fiancé jokingly calls me from time to time, he got it from the movie sex drive.

Mines because I love cuddles also my o/h's dog is called Cuddles as he snuggles his head into you and he loves it when you cuddle him.

"Kins" at the end is because everything got called somethingkins as a child e.g Bunnykins, Fluffykins, Munchkins.

My partner picked mine.. It was his account one upon a time! I really do need to change it as I'm a girl, and always have been 😂

My first post.... ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Mine is from when I was a child... my parents used to be big in CB radio.. we all had a 'handle' (call name) mine was Pixie.. always loved it... started using misspixie when I was younger, then when I got married I just added the initial of my surname...

Alter ego LOL... and my favorite number. Pretty simple I guess I should have been more creative.

My name is a name of character I played in role playing games, many years ago.

I hope noone recognizes it. I do have one main nickname, which over years became my second name, but no chance to use it here, in case someone I know comes on here - bad enough my sister and close friend know about LH ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I love lovebirds. I'm dying to get a blue masked lovebird, have been for years.

One day I went to one of those parks that have bird cages, it was actually somewhere I visited regularly so I knew what was there. But they'd had a few new arrivals this time, and what had appeared in the cage but a blue masked lovebird! I'd never seen one in real life until this point and needless to say I got very excited about it lol. Got some lovely photos of it.

How this is relevant? Well, my partner was there with me and it was that evening that he asked me if we could finally make a go of things together (after many years of close friendship). So it was an amazing day for me in many ways.

TLDR: I love this one type of lovebird, I saw one for the first time on the day my partner asked me out, I had the photo on the wall when I was trying to think of an anon username for here, 'lovebirds' is kinda a typical silly thing to call couples. It just fitted! And the '_x' came because someone already took 'lovebirds' :p

Plus my desire for a hard to find blue bird matches my desire to get seemingly hard to find blue sex toys and lingerie! :D

Mine is a play on my star sign, and my lucky number :) xx

Mines one of the nicknames I use when gaming :P

Lengthened first name plus star sign, hence jimbo gemini.

Scorpius12 wrote:

Fellow scorpio here :)

Enough said.

popk1n wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Fellow scorpio here :)
Another Scorpio here too :-) There's no good explanation for FlyingSmurf since (a) I'm not a pilot and (b) I'm not blue. Random spur-of-the-moment choice.