What does your user name say about you???

I was having a lovely chat earlier about user names/handles, and what mine meant and why I chose it. I was wondering why people chose their usernames and what they mean to them?

Mine breaks down fairly easily,

mt - my initials

unreal - from my childhood era of loving the unreal game and not changing my email adress since about 15 yrs ago.

69 - because its awesome to do and looks like my starsign sideways (not that i'm a cosmo nut, just curious)

Ha, sorry for the repeat thread, I realise my initial search about this didn't account for pilot error.

Mines, like the advert says , it does what it says on the tin. I am a Dominatrix so hence the Mistress and then my inital D.

My username has a loong history actually :) I have chosen it more than 10 years ago. Then it was very hard for me to find something that wasn't already taken. So I started searching for something most people wouldn't know what it means, so that it would sound kind of mystique and puzzling. And still it had to mean something and not just be a random mix of letters ;)

So I finally found it in a book about herbs (don't laugh).

There are 2 of us, in our early twenties and from Essex...

i'm a simple creature ;)

"ju" is the on-line me. that's it.

YoungEssexCouple wrote:

There are 2 of us, in our early twenties and from Essex...

Woah, deep ;)

I honestly can't remember what was going through my mind when I created mine. I shall have to get back to you.

Hmm,

mines coz i am dirty minded...and am a boy (ish!)

My eyes are green!

I love strawberries and people often call me ballerina, nymph and etc.

violeteyes wrote:

mine says i use way too much purple eye makeup. and my names violet External Media

and you love your eyes :p

Mine dates back to playing D&D with my brother when I was 8, Tromain Runefyre was the name of my first ever D&D character and I've used it for just about everything ever since. Sadly in the last couple years I've seen alot more people using my name and variants of it which has led to some interesting conversations.

Im a gymnast and my names Kerry lol simple really :P

Mine's a bit redundant now I've found LH and built up a good toybox.

My name is for two reasons, basically:

1. I didn't want to use the one I use other places in case friends/relatives found me and

2. I absolutely love boots! In fact the first kinky thing I ever bought was a pair of lace-up faux leather thigh boots when I was about 12. Haha! I only wore them as fashion items and not for kinkyness, but I think it was a sign of things to come!

Booties as opposed to Boots because;

a) "Boots" reminds me of the shop too much and

b) It sounds cuter. I'm always told I switch between cute and sexy without hesitation, and I kind of like the idea of my personality swinging both ways. (hoho). So Booties. Sexy shoes with a cute twist?

(Sorry for the rant!)

Mine comes from my Boyfriends last name.

I'm a magpie!! I get distracted by shiny, pretty, things

glitter&gold wrote:

I'm a magpie!! I get distracted by shiny, pretty, things External Media

me too. i love a bit of spangle.

Mine is simple my name is Craig but some of my friends call me crag.

cheshirekat...I smile a lot, all the time in fact