Username issues? - Let me know!

Hey All,

I know some of you may have had special characters in your usernames previously. If these are now showing differently, let me know and I will see if I can do anything to resolve it!

@Lovehoney_Brenna I have got an issue :slight_smile:

don_t_it_s_not_all_about_getting, happy to use a much simpler name if it helps

Cyrillic script doesn’t appear to be working, but I had been hoping to change my username for a while so it has worked out well for me :sunny:

Mine needs changing a little, back to just D&E or D_and_E whatever’s easiest

1 Like

Hi Brenna what has happend to the pro file pictures

Hi!
I was Sappho_ before and now appear to be Sappho1?
I’d also love to know how I can view my reviews

Hi AWB1955. Yes my profile pic also disappeared. I had to upload it from a backup I had taken prior to the old forum disappearing. You can do this via your LH account. Hope this helps?

Yes my profile name has grown an extra underscore along the way: Mid-50_s_kiwi. Happy for this to be altered to Mid-50s_kiwi.
Thanks

Hi thanks Mid50 for the info I can’t find the picture gallery I am not the tech so may take me a time

Hi Brenna! Love the new forum. If the _'s could be removed from my name that would be wonderful but no worries if not :slight_smile:

@SexInTheCity @Mid-50s_kiwi @TheBigGee

The underscores are added in place of a space, I could try and change them to something like SexInTheCity without any spaces? Let me know if this suits everyone who has underscores instead of spaces!

I am still working out if I can pop special characters into names, watch this space!

1 Like

Yes that would be ideal for me - thank you!

1 Like

Hi Brenna not very techy can’t see peoples pictures in the gallery what am I doing wrong thanks

@AWB1955 You aren’t doing anything wrong, there currently aren’t any pictures in the gallery as members need to be Trust Level 2 to post images. :slight_smile:

Hi Brenna many thanks I thought it was me so If I am correct you have to be level 2 so how do you become level 2 ?

@AWB1955 You rise in Trust Levels just by interacting with the forum (commenting, liking, etc.) :slight_smile:

1 Like

It took me a while to work yours out, but here you go: :slight_smile:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/sappho-2/

1 Like

Thanks hope you have a lovely day

Where has all my info gone, my reviews, my account?