Absolute favourite position

What is your absolute favourite sex position and why? I'd love a new idea to surprise my OH, open to positions not specifically aimed at vaginal sex! :)

I love anal in reverse cowgirl. OH loves it too.

we love reverse cowgirl, sometimes like to almost go on all fours in this position and it drives him crazy watching, will definitely try this, thank you! :)

Hi

OH lying on her front with her legs together with lots of lube between her ass cheeks with me straddled across the top of her thighs just gently pushing my cock in between her cheeks.

Gets her really wet so I end up wherever the mood takes us or both.

That's just what I like anyway. 👍

Love 69, I love giving MrsB oral anyway but when she's on top and repaying the favor... Hell yeah!

thank you so much, great inspiration. everyone on here seems to be so lovely!

What's your current favourite MissL?

I was also going to say reverse cowgirl... Not tried it during anal though - so that's something new I'll be trying!

Other than that though, I'd proberly say (according to the Kamasutra) 'the plough' is another good one for me and my partner. Probably not the best for anal though.

Try a 99 it like a69 but with a flake in your arse (or anything else you fancy).

Doggy for vaginal or anal - and OH grinding on my face for oral.

I like to be stood at edge of bed wi her on back legs over my shoulders

Agree with steevo. This is my fave at the moment or with me holding her ankles legs wide open. Watching her boobs bounce up and down with each thrust. But my favourite varies. I like them all. My all time face is being restrained whilst she rides my face and totally teases me this way.

Stuburns wrote:

Agree with steevo. This is my fave at the moment or with me holding her ankles legs wide open. Watching her boobs bounce up and down with each thrust. But my favourite varies. I like them all. My all time face is being restrained whilst she rides my face and totally teases me this way.

+1 for similar intrests Stu just my kinda thing

I love being ridden, especially when she knows how to tease!

Doggy but with DP !

Me on my four with she pegging and milking me (normally after I've satisfied her orally)

If he likes your bum then reverse cowgirl is a must. Gives you total control .Expect a few spanks on your bottom as well .

I'd never heard of reverse cowgirl, it's definatley on my list of positions to try. Though to be honest we try loads of positions I couldn't begin to tell you the name of. Makes me feel like a rookie (even with 20yr sex life under my belt)

Gotta agree on the reverse cowgirl with spanking, great view, good times.

Really dont know my fav yet.... but my bf loves doggy or my on top in some shape or form