Accents

Italian then Scottish for me

Irish and Geordie for me

Scottish accent without a doubt.Just gets me! I am generic northern....apparently sound like a mix of Liverpool/Manchester/Yorkshire (despire being Welsh) and my husband has a standard southern accent (from Oxford). Odd mix.

Very clear, articulate, "posh" British accent😍😍😍

Italian accent, mamma mia πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Obviously French accent does nothing to me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (but British talking French hmmm yeeeeeessssss)

Nobody after a sexy scouser then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lozz wrote:

Nobody after a sexy scouser then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Had to google itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh my it's really specific i watched some videos about scouse lessons i probably will get nowhere if i go to Liverpool with my frog accent πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hahaha you know what we get a bad rep but come to Liverpool we look after you well πŸ’œ

Lozz wrote:

Hahaha you know what we get a bad rep but come to Liverpool we look after you well πŸ’œ

Boss, ta' πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Well I better say the Scottish accent tops the list seeing as the oh is from Scotland, I prefer the east coast accent to the west coast though,

irish is quite nice as well

as for my accent, I'm a southerner, the oh says I sound like I should be on eastenders, but apparently I sound very posh on the phone ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

French, Italian and American 😍

The american one is difficult as there are so many. The New York accent is quite strong and rough, where the Californian one is normally a softer tone. The southern drawl of Texas and Louisanna is slower and quite nice.

everyone thinks I'm weird for finding a scouse accent sexy, I think it stems back from liking steve mcmanaman when I was a teen I met him while working at a hotel. I just love the tongue and cheek that comes with it.

I have a soft delicate Scottish accent, other hand lik s it which is a bonus!

Irish and a soft Geordie accent for me

Oh Scottish, definitely!! And Irish, then French. I do love a nice accent!

Macca was a legend!!! Nothing wrong with a bit of scouse charm 😘

Well bring Irish, I have to say the Liverpool or Scottish accent are winners in my books.....

I could listen all day to someone from Liverpool and Ireland... Yummy...xxx

I'm a sucker for a typical southern accent lol

nice to read I'm not the only scouse lover 😁