Accents

So I'm a real Sucker for the Irish accent. Turns me on. My wife loves the Irish accent too.

So what about you?

I love a Yorkshire accent , very sexy :)

Scottish gets me going, and Irish, and Dutch!!

Accents are a turn on for sure...aussie tops my list.

Irish and Australian have got to be the sexiest accents.

I have to agree with most, Irish and Australian for me. So so sexy

Irish, Russian and Italian

I think lots of accents can sound sexy but the same accent can sound harsh and off-putting with a few minor variations. It is fascinating.

Wifey loves the Italian accents, she says they sound very sexy.

For me, well the Irish accent is nice.

I like australian and irish.

Some people like mine (latin), but I do think it's a bit irritating - lol!

Italian, Irish and Australian!

I like the Irish Altho I don't mind a scouse one too ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

WELSHHHHH!!! <3ย 

As a south west country bumpkin/carrot cruncher, i have never been out with a woman with a similar accent, as i find it a bit of a turn off for me personally.

I have always been a fan of irish/northern irish accents. and west coast of wales have a nice sound to them.

Mrs. S actually quite likes my country accent, which is good news. I was the first person she had ever been out with that didnt have a scottish accent, as she is from Edinburgh. Her favourite accent is a nice manc accent, she is not a fan of cockney accents on a fella.

Some intresting accent tastes on here

Italian and Spanish๐Ÿ’•

I have a Black Country acent,so i sound a bit like Ozzy Osbourne...not very sexy! If you want a good laugh,look up Doreen Tipton/Doreen The Movie Trailer on Youtube,Black Country comedy gold,plus appearances by Robert Plant and Steve Bull!

I'm partial to a South African accent but accents aren't really a big deal for me.

The brummie accent is the only accent that has made me crease up laughing during sex. I'm sure it's sexy to some people but I can't keep a straight face. If I date or sleep with a brummie there can be no dirty talk ๐Ÿ˜‚

Scandinavian accents, French, Scottish.

Weak at the knees!

I saw a program that said people in Israel love brummie accents.

I must admit when i hear the Brummie/Black Country accent on tv,we always sound a bit thick no matter how articulate or erudite we are!