Sexy Talk! (Languages)

Strangely I couldn't find a thread when I searched 'language'... I assumed this thread would of been done already....

I was recently posting about my limited German, and having recently pissed off a German, declaring her language too harsh I though the LH'ers might want to weigh in with their collective wisdom!

Anyway as the topic says, which is the sexiest language?

In my view its Spanish *wobbly knees*, Italian is a close second and some slow French does it for me too, fast French sounds a little bit too staticy for me! I guess I'm a traditionalist! I imagine they will be the most popular... Except maybe not Italian for SG! :P

and is German possibly the least sexiest... unless you're Max Moseley?

Menkää....

(apparently that means go ahead in Finnish, Thank you Google translate!) :P

Ta AA, I seen it but didn't really expect a big cross over.

Surely part of the sexy thing about languages is not having a clue about the words! Finding the plane safety talk slightly arousing is all part of them fun!

Not sure about languages maby italian but i love an irish accent!

Here's a couple of swear words in foreign languages!

Doos - Pussy - Africaans

Slet - Slut - Africaans

Poephol - Arsehole - Africaans

Koos - cunt - Arabic

Zib - penis - Arabic

Kanith - fucker - Arabic

Metz Jugik - Big penis - Armenian

Chood - fucker - Bengali

........ I got bored of typing now so here is a list!

http://www.insults.net/html/swear/index.html

I'm sure theres some dirty talk in there some where! :P

My fave so far -

mes couilles sur ton nez - my balls on your nose.... Why... Just why say that? Who looks worse dangling their balls on someones nose!

Oooo this is my fave, for a different reason!

léche moi et fait moi jouir - lick me and make me cum... Must get AdnaW to brush up that french...

Awww It's gotta be my Grandmama's mother tongue for me! Nothing sounds better than a sexy Italian whispering sweet words in your ear. . . .all together now! . . . .

Gli altri ballerini potrebbero essere sul pavimento a caro prezzo, ma i miei occhi vedranno solo lei. Solo lei ha quella tecnica di magia quando oscilliamo vado debole

Posso sentire il suono di violini, lunghi prima che iniziano. Farmi eccita mentre solo lei sa come, mi oscilla liscia l'oscillazione me ora.

SG69 x

Roll on valentines day! Lol

My OH has been attempting to teach me some Hungarian, as thats his second language, my spelling is atrotious, but i have learnt a couple of things, and i write how i say, lol:

Le sup lock - I want to suck you

and

Bosunk - Let's fuck

Hahaha. Apparently it turns the OH on when i say it, so that makes it a sexy language, surely?

Morbidia wrote:

My OH has been attempting to teach me some Hungarian, as thats his second language, my spelling is atrotious, but i have learnt a couple of things, and i write how i say, lol:

and

Bosunk - Let's fuck

Hahaha. Apparently it turns the OH on when i say it, so that makes it a sexy language, surely?

I went to Budapest a few months back! To watch the mighty(ish) reds!

Can't say there was much sexy talk. Its a very 'pointy' country, you ask a question and get a stern look and a point. Efficient ex Soviet country ey? :P Buda looked a great city though!

Was a sound man speaking to us on the train at 5am, great English... didn't really do it for me though...

I'll report back on Romanian later this month!

Italian is the most musical sounding. Wins by a wide margin

Belles

WandA wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

and

Bosunk - Let's fuck

I went to Budapest a few months back! To watch the mighty(ish) reds!

Can't say there was much sexy talk. Its a very 'pointy' country, you ask a question and get a stern look and a point. Efficient ex Soviet country ey? :P Buda looked a great city though!

Was a sound man speaking to us on the train at 5am, great English... didn't really do it for me though...

I'll report back on Romanian later this month!

As i said, it does something for the OH, he says its cause i say it in such a naughty way, lol, and he said my pronounciation is great, so thats good news for me, lol

So does nothing for me, but the OH loves it, so makes it a sexy language :)

Morbidia wrote:

As i said, it does something for the OH, he says its cause i say it in such a naughty way, lol, and he said my pronounciation is great, so thats good news for me, lol

So does nothing for me, but the OH loves it, so makes it a sexy language :)

And that what makes language so good! I must say I rather like the C word, others find it vile... each to their sexy own!

Now, just make him learn some phrases in a language of your choice.. all in the name of equality.... :P

WandA wrote:

Here's a couple of swear words in foreign languages!

Koos - cunt - Arabic

Zib - penis - Arabic

Kanith - fucker - Arabic

........ I got bored of typing now so here is a list!

http://www.insults.net/html/swear/index.html

I'm sure theres some dirty talk in there some where! :P

My OH speaks/writes Arabic so I'll have to shout these at him and see if my pronouncation's any good! ;-p

I'm not normally that bothered by language (and accents) TBH. I suppose accent-wise I have a thing for Yorkshire/Lancs strangely. I like a bit of Irish (Eire) and I did rather like Robert Downey Junior speaking French in "Sherlock Holmes" :-)

Welsh does it for me. Proper deep-in-the-heart-of-the-valleys Welsh. French, Spanish and Italian do nothing for me.

Welsh. Even I'M a lttle ashamed by that. (Kidding, lovely sexy-voiced Welsh people!)

BLC x

Lets have some welsh sexy speak then! Anyone speak Welsh?

Portuguese for me, followed by italian....mmmm!

Hahaha, i speak a little welsh, but sadly no naughty words, lol

Morbidia wrote:

Hahaha, i speak a little welsh, but sadly no naughty words, lol

http://www.youswear.com/sitemap.asp?language=Welsh

Get learning those who wish to insult people in Welsh!

Now you of all people I expected to know naughty welsh words Morbs! Lol. I'll ask my mate when I next see him in work. He be welsh! SG69 x

WandA you are inciting anti welshness and I therefore brand you Welshist! You gwyffdbstdoffsted you! ;-)