A sexy sexy voice

I find a voice to big a massive turn on and a woman who can sing well is an absolute killer.

What kind of voices do you find sexy? Are there any celebs that you have a thing for but wish you could only listen to them and not SEE them? Or has that happened to you in real life?

And when I say "I find A voice to be a massive turn on" I mean a sultry and soft voice. You know... not just the having of a voice. :(

Ohh I love accents/voice - not all but some.

Scouse accents, for me, sound lovely and I love the accent in general (not all Scouse accents, as they differ a bit

Irish accents too...

But Spanish/French/Italian accents sound great too

Also a quite posh English accent, very gentlemanly sounds good too....

Hmmmm, I seem to like a lot - Colin Firth's rather posh accent is nice!!

i know a guy with an incredible phone voice ... useful for phone sex while i was living in japan... i never told him this before, but once or twice, i recorded our skype sessions and played it back to myself on my ipod on the train into work.... gooooood times...

now you know, jamba... xx

I think it depends what they're saying too - and whether or not they're intentionally trying to be sexy, but with a air of subtlety (if that makes sense?!?!)

niftyb wrote:

i know a guy with an incredible phone voice ... External Media useful for phone sex while i was living in japan... i never told him this before, but once or twice, i recorded our skype sessions and played it back to myself on my ipod on the train into work.... gooooood times...

External Media

now you know, jamba... xx

Wahoo! That's awesome External Media

LittleKitty wrote:

Ohh I love accents/voice - not all but some.

Scouse accents, for me, sound lovely and I love the accent in general (not all Scouse accents, as they differ a bit

Irish accents too...

But Spanish/French/Italian accents sound great too

Also a quite posh English accent, very gentlemanly sounds good too....

Hmmmm, I seem to like a lot - Colin Firth's rather posh accent is nice!!

I think its the Wirral accent that you are thinking about. Its a little softer than scouse and it makes everything sound lyrical rather than nasal.

I quite like a bit of posh sometimes...

Jamba wrote:

I think its the Wirral accent that you are thinking about. Its a little softer than scouse and it makes everything sound lyrical rather than nasal.

Me and LK discussed this recently actually.

I'd identify 3 different Scouse accents, a old Lancs' influenced one (think Lennon-ish), a more nasel Northern one (think Carra) and a softer sing-songy South Liverpool.

Birkenhead on the Wirral is very strong Carra-ish but then the posher bits are softer.

Hah, this reminded me of going to see Green Zone with a mate last year. About a quarter of the way through I leaned over and mentioned how bloody sexy Matt Damon's voice was in it. The gravel. <3 <3

Jamba wrote:

And when I say "I find A voice to be a massive turn on" I mean a sultry and soft voice. You know... not just the having of a voice. :(

LOL

I find a soft scottish burr very sexy.

There was a girl at uni who did voiceovers for the campus radio station. I saw her recording a couple of idents once, and the room full of (male) techies just stopped and stared, jaws hit the floor. Drool happened. It was the only time I've felt instant sexual attraction to anyone - I'd just walked in the room and I was ready to throw myself at her feet.

Mind you, I do have a bit of a thing for some of the news and travel people on the radio. Again, it's the voice, and now I come to think of it it's usually a deeper more sultry tone that gets me going, too. Deep, soft and expressive. Yum...

Irish accents just turn me to jelly, especially those from the South. Really doesn't matter gender, I just love them.

Alternatively, I seem to really like girls with Scouse or Geordie accents. Can't explain that one, to be honest.

Wilkibo wrote:

Am with you on this, I love a Scottish accent, my ex was Scottish and I could just melt when he spoke to me, especially on the phone, in fact, we do still speak and I do still melt, haha! My absolute fave was when he used to call me filthy, something about how he said it just worked for me....He was certainly absolutely amazing at phone sex, haha!

I did once chat to a guy off the internet who had a lovely voice but when we met, it was as if he'd put it through some voice changer or something cos it seemed to bear no resemblance, haha.

Personally I always think I sound horrid on the phone, but have been assured I don't....

My OH is American.. my view may slightly be biased.

He has one sexy voice. It has a southern tinge to it. Mmm.. =P

Nifty- I don't blame you with recording the skype.. I've been trying to get my OH to get me a recording but he keeps putting it off. >.<

Well I didn't know she was doing it and if I did I would probably ask her not to. But now I'm fine with it :-)

I'd just go for it *evil chuckle*

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Wilkibo wrote:

Am with you on this, I love a Scottish accent, my ex was Scottish and I could just melt when he spoke to me, especially on the phone, in fact, we do still speak and I do still melt, haha! My absolute fave was when he used to call me filthy, something about how he said it just worked for me....He was certainly absolutely amazing at phone sex, haha!

I did once chat to a guy off the internet who had a lovely voice but when we met, it was as if he'd put it through some voice changer or something cos it seemed to bear no resemblance, haha.

Personally I always think I sound horrid on the phone, but have been assured I don't....

They always sound different in person!

My OH thankfully sounded even sexier (if that was possible). His accent was stronger in person and I loved it! I think because we talk so much our accents just collide and we have this happy medium but in person the differences really come to play. It's interesting!

yeah, xXx - i admit it was naughty of me... but if i'd have told him i was doing it, somehow it wouldn't have sounded the same.... shoot first, ask questions/permissions later, i say!!

I should add my OH has the most lovely Irish accent, and although it may make her embarassed, she has an amazing singing voice.

She moves me and makes me melt

Ive recently fallen in love with the Yorkshire accent (and only recently began to understand them when they talk lol), i also *love* the Bristol accent.

Although tghe posh accent of Colin Firth *phwoar*!!

I have a thick Cornish accent, and apparently, the south west accent is among the most disliked