Actively pursue badges here?

@Blonde_Bunny I think i’ve done what you wanted, got confused with some replies though. I hope you achieve your badges. Now I know you are in the girl guides i’m thinking about joining myself.

2 Likes

Just shared likes on both your posts! May you reach your target badge stash goals :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Thankyou so much @Calie, @Peitho, @steve19, @AshhhDTD, @AJSTAR and @WillC you’re all so kind :relaxed::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And @MsSubExperimenter!!! :smile:

5 Likes

Done for you @Blonde_Bunny :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I think it’s only a matter of time, so many people wanna share their love with you, honey bunny :wink:
If there was a badge for ‘Missed Member’ I’m sure you would be there or close to 50 ‘misses’ too

Dib, dib, dib or whatever they say in the girl guides.
Love ya!
:lovehoney_heart:

@Blonde_Bunny : My lips speak only the truth :grin:

7 Likes

@Melody1 you’re too nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Memes and lingerie photo posts get alot of likes too. Maybe making one a reply to someone else would work. The recipe thread has been getting quite a few as well, could try posting some recepies :cupcake:

6 Likes

I’m ‘rooting’ for my gardening topic
:sunflower:

7 Likes

Last-ditch effort to get people to share some Likes further afield, and maybe get a few others those elusive badges: :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

:mag: Top
Topics

:mag: Top Topics
@Lovehoney_Brenna

:mag: Top Replies
Sex Tips and Talk

Sex Toys

Off-Topic Chat

Lingerie

Inside Lovehoney

(I’ve skipped #your-photos as those aren’t eligible for Badges, as it’s a member’s only category)

4 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny you know we love you. I ll be honest I don’t really understand the badges / levels and they don’t mean much to me (mainly as I don’t have the brain space to look into them). But respect that its important to others.

Happy to share the love for you. LH are happiness peeps after all x

9 Likes

Thanks Ian for sharing the love and reminding me of this post from another of our most missed members:
From the ‘Biggest cock you’ve taken’ topic

11 Likes

My love shared with you @Blonde_Bunny

2 Likes

@Melody1 I’ve wandered down memory lane too

1 Like

Not sure how it works so liked all of your posts in this thread @Blonde_Bunny

2 Likes

and @Blonde_Bunny , everyone is expecting you to post a picture in uniform when you blag the badges

4 Likes

How could we not like @Blonde_Bunny

1 Like

I hope you have a very big sash as you have been receiving a great amount of love for all your posts. I think you will need a bigger uniform for all the badges @Blonde_Bunny

1 Like

I loved this line :laughing: I hope you can get the badge!

1 Like

Thankyou so much @nieve :smile:

@Melody1 and @steve19, I think I’d have an issue getting my picture through scrutineering with a sash, I’d have to wear it horizontally to hide both nipples :rofl:

And thank you so much @Sc1, @FL45H and @Squirrel_and_Bunny :smiling_face:

7 Likes

On it! You provide so much fun, humour and encouragement to everyone here it’s only deserved. Here’s my like and reply! :facepunch:t3:

2 Likes