Adultery

I dont suppose in the forces you have people of the opposite sex knocking on your door and telephoning you day and night or everytime you sit down to eat someone starts giving you the glad eye.

In Mexico I was being pestered by a woman so I said I am not interested in women just young boys, I was still congratulating myself on how smart I was when the same woman returned ....with a young boy, another cringeingly embarrassing moment to add to the collection.

Ahh. . .so it was you she brought me to! :P

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Ahh. . .so it was you she brought me to! :P

Although the situation was a bit funny the actual thing wasn't, the poor boy was visibly shaking with fear. Aparently guys who use boys like that are frequently sadistic and cruel and in Mexico they are very very vulnerable.

Whilst I can see why he was honest and told her... seriously IMO - What you don't know doesn't hurt you.

That's not a hall-pass to go and sleep with whoever you want, mind. But a one-off mistake is definitely one of these times.

gunther wrote:

I dont suppose in the forces you have people of the opposite sex knocking on your door and telephoning you day and night or everytime you sit down to eat someone starts giving you the glad eye.

In Mexico I was being pestered by a woman so I said I am not interested in women just young boys, I was still congratulating myself on how smart I was when the same woman returned ....with a young boy, another cringeingly embarrassing moment to add to the collection.

Try living on a ship where you are 1 of 15 females, living with 200 odd men, it's testing times lol

yes blueeyes but specifically forbidden

my worst experience was a year in China the language barrier and time difference left me feeling completely isolated. I ended up with a chinese girlfriend who I spoiled rotten but never made love to. Ot was great being a sugar daddy and changing her life. I paid for a computer course and she got a nice job.

gunther wrote:

Isn't cheating "specifically forbidden", doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

ShaftMaster wrote:

gunther wrote:

I meant that in the Navy you automatically and publically lose your job.

gunther wrote:

ShaftMaster wrote:

gunther wrote:

Only if you get found out.

ShaftMaster wrote:

Only if you get found out.

Try having an affair on a ship lol not many secrets there

No, not many secrets, but I've read articles about cover ups and denials, all in aid of not spoiling the military's reputation. Blueeyes, you're braver than I would be, putting yourself in that situation.

Kinkygentleman wrote:

I don't believe in monogamy.

That is to say, I don't believe in it for ME. I have nothing against it as a general principle, but it would never work in a relationship for me simply because of the whole anti-touch thing, and I couldn't expect an OH to go without sex any more than she could expect me to change my fundamental feelings about it.

So I would actively encourage what most people would call 'cheating' if I had a girlfriend. I wouldn't have any particular desire to know what she'd been up to, or with whom, unless she had the desire to tell me.

As for the original post... if I WAS in an exclusive relationship, I guess it would depend on circumstances. If the relationship was rocky back then (when the cheating occurred) but was a lot stronger now, I could probably say yeah ok, fair do's, let's call it the past but not let it happen again. But if the relationship was as strong back then as it is now, then I'd be asking how strong it truly was and whether I thought there was a future in it - i.e. would it happen again?

Have you ever watched The Wicker Man? Original not the remade abomination.

I would like to have been brought up on Summerisle.

Sorry didn't read your comment properly

Kinkygentleman wrote:

That is to say, I don't believe in it for ME. I have nothing against it as a general principle, but it would never work in a relationship for me simply because of the whole anti-touch thing, and I couldn't expect an OH to go without sex any more than she could expect me to change my fundamental feelings about it.

So I would actively encourage what most people would call 'cheating' if I had a girlfriend. I wouldn't have any particular desire to know what she'd been up to, or with whom, unless she had the desire to tell me.

I don't think anyone here has a problem with an open relationship KG, they work great for a lot of people. The issue here is deceiving your partner, cheating on them when they think you are being faithful.

Satoshi wrote:

Kinkygentleman wrote:

I don't think anyone here has a problem with an open relationship KG, they work great for a lot of people. The issue here is deceiving your partner, cheating on them when they think you are being faithful.

Exactly. So as not to exclude these types of relationships I did state in my original post...

AliMc wrote:

I was just reading on another forum about a woman's husband who confessed to cheating before they were married. Personally I couldn't stay with someone after finding out he cheated on me, regardless of when it was or how it happened, I just don't have it in me to do that.

I think if someone wants to sleep with a person that isn't their OH (unless they have an agreement) they should break up with them first. Sure it would still hurt, but I imagine it would hurt more to be cheated on. What is everyone else's thoughts?

gunther wrote:

ShaftMaster wrote:

gunther wrote:

No you don't.

You can get charged, either fined or put on a report but you won't lose your job.

Saying that, the majority of people who do it, don't get caught.

No you don't.

You can get charged, either fined or put on a report but you won't lose your job.

I would have thought it was more of a problem sleeping with a co worker than cheating.

gunther wrote:

No you don't.

I would have thought it was more of a problem sleeping with a co worker than cheating.

I've seen a lot of guys I was serving with, cheating, yes it's against the rules that a married personnel if caught with another service person who is not their marriage partner, it can cause big issues but not enough to lose a job.

blue eyes, you did very well indeed the temptation is great,

you on a 23?

rooster41 wrote:

blue eyes, you did very well indeed the temptation is great,

you on a 23?

22 and 23's