Free Sex

Has any of you guys allowed your wife to have sex when she have been chatted up when out with the girls ,Mine has and she always tells me .

I m not a guy, but although I am straight, but bi curious, I am not allowed to do it.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I would never let any partner have sex with someone else. And I wouldn't want to have sex with someone else other than my partner. Simple as. Even if given permission, I still see it as cheating.

Yep-Another reason I would not do it. But I admit when I am having solo plan I do sometimes think how it would feel with a woman, but I dont think fantasies are cheating. As I would never do it, just thinking of something a bit different.

I cannot see anything wrong with it as long as you both have boundaries and are careful & safe.

I guess as long as she's honest with you when she's done it and you continue to be happy for her to do it and share the stories with each other then fine. But if at any point you're not happy you must let her know so problems don't start.

As for me, the idea would turn me on but in reality I don't think I'd do it; and I know I wouldn't have my OH's permission to do it!!! I'm not really a 1 night stand kind of person but if it was a bloke I'd known and fancied for a while that was also out when I was that might be different..... but I suspect the attraction is the element of not knowing them and not seeing them again....

The thread title made me think someone was offering.... ;)

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

PMSL!

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

LMAO it could have been worded better lol

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Hehe! Well we all looked at the thread

Dee_licious333 wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Hehe! Well we all looked at the thread

Me 3!!!

Is this the prequel or sequel to Free Willy…??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

For us as a couple i would rather bring the man home and have sex with him in front of my partner for him to watch rather than do it behind his back