confessed cheater

It's great that you've been able to acknowledge what you have done in the past was wrong. I can see why you did it, with your husband being an alcoholic you probably felt very lonely. Looking back on it you can probably see yourself that there were other ways of dealing with what was going on but when your in something you don't always think clearly.

I am so glad you have both managed to sort your problems out. Well done him for being sober for years now, it takes alot of hard work and determination, and i'm sure your support helped him a great deal. It's great you have decided to start again and enjoy such a wonderful sex life now! Communication is the key.

I hope lovehoney helps you to enrich an already great sex life! Oh and welcome to the forums by the way .

SN x

KittyPurry wrote:

I've never really seen the appeal of cheating: I don't think it's just a moral stance (although I really don't like duplicity involved) it's just not something I find particularly exciting. I get the concept of things being exciting if they're forbidden but in my brain I think there's a difference between "mustn't do because it's breaking the rules" (sexy) and "really shouldn't do because it's breaking peoples hearts" (icky).

I love that my OH lets me indulge my girly inclanations but if he said he didn't want me to have sex with anyone but him I don't think I'd find that difficult ... having said that I'm glad it's not something I have to worry about!

Ahhh maybe one day I'll get off the fence and be able to make a coherent arguement!

xxKPxx

Aw that's interesting. So you have an open relationship in terms of women? Sorry for being nosey!

KittyPurry wrote:

I've never really seen the appeal of cheating: I don't think it's just a moral stance (although I really don't like duplicity involved) it's just not something I find particularly exciting. I get the concept of things being exciting if they're forbidden but in my brain I think there's a difference between "mustn't do because it's breaking the rules" (sexy) and "really shouldn't do because it's breaking peoples hearts" (icky).

I love that my OH lets me indulge my girly inclanations but if he said he didn't want me to have sex with anyone but him I don't think I'd find that difficult ... having said that I'm glad it's not something I have to worry about!

Ahhh maybe one day I'll get off the fence and be able to make a coherent arguement!

xxKPxx

Aw that's interesting. So you have an open relationship in terms of women? Sorry for being nosey!

I feel the same as Nexas. If i was tempted to cheat it means there is something majorly wrong with my relationship. It would come to a close very quickly. I am a very loyal partner and quite frankly forget that anyone else exists other than my guy x

My post doesn't seem to have appeared in this thread...

this thread is confusing...people have been posting here a few times today and I can't see what they've written only what i'm guessing is the middle page!

xxKPxx