Advice for your younger self

Some great points here and pieces of advice that you don’t always appreciate when you are younger or have the life experience to figure out. Agree with mostly all of what people have already said.

In my case, and also may apply to plenty of others, don’t feel embarrassed about wanting to masturbate (very) often. Many others are doing the same :grinning:

2 Likes
  • Some women DO enjoy sex, and that’s A-Okay - my mother led me to believe that women DON’T enjoy sex, and enjoying sex was abnormal for women.
  • Enjoying sex does not make you a sl_t - similar to above, I was led to believe that women who DO enjoy sex are sl_ts, hence my hatred for the term.
  • There is no shame in masturbation - don’t let anybody control your pleasure but you.
  • Don’t fake it, communicate - if he’s not open to feedback, he’s not worth your time anyway.
  • You aren’t ugly when you come - sure you won’t look like Meg Ryan. He’ll probably find it hot anyway.
  • You aren’t as freaky as you think - but you might be with the wrong partner if they say you are.
  • Sexual intimacy doesn’t have to involve penetration - mutual masturbation is also a thing.
  • It’s okay to say no - everyone has kinks and hard limits, and that’s okay.

There’s probably more, but that’s the ones I can think of for now.

3 Likes