Advice on storage cases.

i want to get a storage case for my collection.

the back story

I've heard it not good to store your toys with other things, although I've never had any problems with damage or with awkward on buttons, my collection is getting a little bit to fit in my suitcase along side 2 or 3 days of clothes and essentials. Storage at home is not a problem, i kept a cardboard box from the post that fits everything including a few bits of issue paper and lingerie for padding. then a few months later when I've brought something here, I can replace the box as lovehoney always sends me really big boxes (to be discreet about what's inside).

Being able to take my collection on weekends away is important to me, as I'm in a relationship that at times can be long distance and we like using them when we're together as much as when we apart

questions

so I was thinking about getting a hard flat case like the lovehoney own brand or similar? What's people's thoughts or recommendations? Do your toys ever awkwardly switch on? Do you have to take out the batteries? I like the idea being able to attach the hard case to the front of my suitcase, as it has elastic straps on each side designed for such. I also would not mind any logos as well I feel like people either won't recognise it or if they do won't judge.

Also it would be great to get as much of my collection out my suitcase as possible, so I was wondering about sizing? If I list helps I have my lovehoney products are: 11 inch beginner anal beads, massage candles, and the 90g advanced kegal balls. In addition to this there's handcuffs, rope, lube, cleaning spray and a pack of baby wipes as well as a roughly medium butt plug and and a rabbit that's around the size of a average penis. Don't know the exact size on the last 2. I also plan on adding a love egg and wax play candles to the collection by Christmas

sorry for for such a long post, thanks in advance just for reading let alone any advice <3

bren

I think with all that stuff you would definitely need the large case:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29235

I have the medium and I was able to fit loads of toys in it (9 I think), but a lot of them were small butt plugs or bullets, the only larger toys were a glass dildo, a straight vibrator and a womanizer pro 40.

I think your rabbit will take up the most room, but you might be able to fit it all in to a large! The cases are great because the elastic and mesh holds the toys in place.

I've never had a toy turn on in transit, but I don't travel very often with them. I would take out batteries and use travel locks (if a rechargeable toy has that feature) just to be on the safe side though. There's nothing worse than arriving to find your toy has run down all its battery!

Although the case is hard, its not completely rigid, there is some give to it. I'd worry if I was on a train or plane with it attached to the outside of my suitcase in case other peoples heavy luggage was slammed on top only it and the toys get damaged.

Jezebella wrote:

I think with all that stuff you would definitely need the large case:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29235

I have the medium and I was able to fit loads of toys in it (9 I think), but a lot of them were small butt plugs or bullets, the only larger toys were a glass dildo, a straight vibrator and a womanizer pro 40.

I think your rabbit will take up the most room, but you might be able to fit it all in to a large! The cases are great because the elastic and mesh holds the toys in place.

I've never had a toy turn on in transit, but I don't travel very often with them. I would take out batteries and use travel locks (if a rechargeable toy has that feature) just to be on the safe side though. There's nothing worse than arriving to find your toy has run down all its battery!

Although the case is hard, its not completely rigid, there is some give to it. I'd worry if I was on a train or plane with it attached to the outside of my suitcase in case other peoples heavy luggage was slammed on top only it and the toys get damaged.

I have the small version of this case and love mine! 

Thank you so much both of you for all your advice.

I'll add to my wish list so I can keep an eye on it. I'll stick to the larger sizes of lovehoneys own brand.

All my motored toys are battery powered, so there's any extra space in the large I can use it to store spares. I've never had a issue either but my main worries are that it would be audible to my fellow passengers, and/or over heat. So I'll probably start taking the batteries out in transit too.

Thanks again

Hi Srebrenka,

I use all three sizes of the Lovehoney cases and find there is not a vast difference between the medium and large cases so you may find the medium one would be sufficient for your needs.

With Lovehoney's amazing returns policy you could easily return the medium case if it is too small.
These cases are often on offer, as much as half price sometimes, so hopefully you will be lucky enough to buy at the right time.

Good luck.!

We have the Lovehoney cases in both small and medium and used alongside the Lovehoney storage bags they offer great protection to our ever growing collection of toys.Try them I do not think you will be disappointed also the small storage bags are on offer for £1 with 20% off if you buy 3 or more.

We have the largest one ! And I am sure you would get all that in there.