Sex Toys

New to the LoveHoney world so I thought I would start a new thread with the following question.

Where do you store/keep your sex toys?

Ours are kept in an old style leather suitcase on top of our wardrobe but for ease of access we both keep our vibrators in our bedside drawers.

Anybody else want to share?

Welcome to the forums.

All mine are stored in huge plastic boxes, in satin or velvet pouches or in their original box.

Hi and welcome FreyFrey.

I store mine seperatly in Lovehoney cases or the Lovehoney large satin bags and all kept together in two large draws. All of my books, lubricants, batteries and accessories are in make up/vanity bags/cases. I have an ever growing collection that will need more room very soon lol. I like the idea of a suitcase.

Hello and welcome :) I have a few of the lovehoney cases for my toys and also a couple of boxes that toys have come in for smaller bits.

Hello and welcome!

I store all my toys, lubricants etc. in a large drawer :) I most often keep my toys in their original packaging inside the drawer so it is easy to remember where all the chargers are.

Lately in a few massive creates, a cupboard, in my bedroom corner, and on the kitchen drainer ;-).

Hello Freyfrey and Welcome.
We have a couple of decorative cases under the bed, which are easy to access, which our toys are in one and restraints are in another, and the toys are kept in Lovehoney satin bags. Our floggers, crops and paddles etc are kept on a shelf in the wardrobe.
Enjoy your time in the Forums :))

Hi FreyFrey, and welcome to the forum. Here are a couple of previous threads on toy storage that may be useful to you :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/651035-sex-toys-how-do-you-store-them/page-5/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/302863-where-do-you-keep-yours/page-9/

We have a tool box with a padlock on it, don't want the kids getting to it. We keep it in the wardrobe. Currently they are all in their original boxes but they take up so much space. I'm a seamstress so I'm going to make individual bags to save room, its just finding the time to do it

I keep mine in a gym bag. The bigger ones that can not fit the bag are stored under the bed

All our toys and lubes are kept in our bedside drawers.

Mine are everywhere. Just everywhere.

I do have a LH small lockable toy case and a LH small satin storage bag, and sometimes some of my things are in them. Right now, though, the bag is occupied by my Sqwheel Go which I don't use, and the box is lying open on a dresser sort of piled with crap, sex-related or otherwise.

I have a small collection of items on either side of the bed; a pile of restraints mixed up with some clothes; a few other items scattered over other furniture; my two floggers are hanging by their straps from my clothes rack. And I've recently misplaced my tin of LH Bliss balm... possibly somewhere outside of the house (I had been using it as lipbalm after running out of all my sticks and haven't been able to find it after going out last week, though I swear it was in my pocket).

Occasionally one or two things lays around the living room or bathroom, too.

I'm messy and I just couldn't give a crap.

Hi and welcome to the forums x

Ours are under our bed in a huge plastic box. Lubes etc are kept in our bedsude drawers and naughty/sexy undies take up about a third of my wardrobe space x

Hi how you doing

We keep ours under the bed in the divan drawer
Dress up bits and bobs in the divan drawer on wife's side.
A couple of bits in bedside drawer

welcome

A lot of mine are kept in a backpack so that I can take them with me at a moment's notice. I do need to be more organised about the rest though - I like the idea of a toolbox and padlock RosyCheek!

bedside drawers all of them lol

bedide drawers for all my toys and wardrobe full of outfits xx