Advice please

I have a few of the smaller vibrators. I don't use them on a regular basis so don't think it is that I have got used to them but they don't seem to give the same pleasure anymore. I do normally orgasm through using them but it is very quick and not as intense as it used to be. Any advice on what to upgrade to. Don't want too loud as find it off putting and not too big.

Hi a bit more info on what you have and what you like would be good.

Something rechargable would be good for you wallet, no need for batteries and good for the environment. Maybe the desire bullet?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36366

I agree with FL to give you thr best advice/recommendations a bit more info would be helpful. Are you looking for something longer/more girth/stronger vibrations? What have you used so far? And what's your budget?

Have you had a look at the Mantric range?

Have you tried using a different type of vibrator? If you are talking about purely clitoral stimulation why not try a wand or a clit sucker? I think the Mantric wand is great and it's not too noisey, either. It gives you broad stimulation instead of pin-point which I find gives the most intense orgasms the majority of the time.

Clit suckers can be good but you mentioned about climaxing too quick so that may not be the best for you if that's not what you want.

Sorry by quick I mean orgasm feels like over before even started. I miss the quivery feeling at orgasm the vibrator used to give. I have nothing bigger than a bullet (not all bullets but about same size). I guess need something stronger/more vibration.