Vibrator advice please

Hello, I am new to buying sex toys.
I bought a bullet vibrator but I find the stimulation is too precise.
I have also tried a regular size (dildo shaped) vibrator on my clit which is a bit better but neither work as well as the large hand held massager (see pic) which I have had for years. I like the broad stimulation better.
Any advice?
Thank you

1 Like

It sounds like you might want to check out the wand section. These typically have larger heads for much broader coverage. There’s quite a jump between the medium-sized rechargeable ones and the big mains-powered ones, but both are very popular.

Mrs Chimp prefers the medium rechargeable ones (the Mantric Wand being a particular favourite) as she finds the mains-powered ones too big and heavy (and loud :slightly_smiling_face:). The mains ones are definitely larger and more powerful, but Mrs Chimp still likes the medium ones better as long as the frequency of the vibrations is right. :+1:

2 Likes

Me and the wife use the mains powered vibrator and it makes both of us orgasm very quickly.
68824_a37246_white_000

3 Likes

It definitely sounds like a wand would suit you best.

Mains powered ones are the most powerful but the cord can be restrictive.
Rechargeable ones are the ones we favour. Plenty powerful and can be used anywhere.

1 Like

Wands are brilliant, and can be used effectively through clothes to dampen the sensations or on other toys to make them vibrate - butt plugs, metal toys, cages etc etc. We have a cheap wand which is sold under a load of different brand names but it’s great to have to hand. Our favourite is the Doxy but it’s a beast of a thing!

1 Like

Sorry to hear you don’t love your bullet! I agree with everyone that wands are good for broad stimulation! I have these two :point_down: and I like both of them! The bigger LH wand is really powerful (and wasn’t as big and heavy as I thought it would be), and the mantric is a bit smaller and lighter and really easy to hold and use on yourself - and they’re both part of the Black Friday sale :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Pebble vibes are also super for broad stimulation. The wands will definetly be more powerful though.

1 Like

We have this one. My OH loves it and it’s on sale right now.

2 Likes

Like others have said, you’re probably better off with a wand :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I prefer medium sized ones so I love my mantric (that others have listed) and my doxy 3 (very powerful but also loud :sweat_smile:) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: There are larger ones too like the lovehoney ones that others have listed and the larger doxys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: As @Green_Eyed_Girl mentioned, pebbles are also good for broad stimulation :relaxed:

Have you tried keeping your panties on and using your existing toys through the material? :heartbeat: It works for me (male). :drooling_face: