After sex mess??

This a question that I've wondered about for a while now - after sex and the guy has come, do couples clear up the mess and look sheepish, or lie in a sticky puddle and cuddle? My partner and I always clear up (couldn't bear to lie in that all night!) but it never seems to happen like that in films XD

My OH goes straight to the loo to empty his bladder and clean himself up, and I clean myself up while he's in there. It's not even awkward, we just hate changing fresh sheets xD

well if the sex scenes in movies were realistic it would kinda kill the whole point of the sex scene.

Every movie these days has some sort of sex scene in it, which tbh can be totally pointless, but if at the end everyone was like " well, time to clean up". or if at the start the guy was all like " brb, need to put on a condom" .

It would totally kill the mood, and most likly kill the experiance of the movie

well obviously they dont show everyhting about sex in films, i guess that was a bit stupid of me to mention films XD

We cuddle for a few mins and as soon as I feel the tell tale dribbling, I grab for the tissues at the side of the bed, have a bit of a wipe and then off to the toilet for a pee and to finish wiping up. He lays there half asleep (Of course :D ) Until I get back then he goes pee, I never asked if he wipes. I guess he does. I just get up and do it, don't feel awkward. I just assume he must know what goes up must come down and he put it there so I guess he wouldn't fancy sticky thighs either. lol

after just over 2 years we have finaly got this fown to a T and now it is something we find bit of a giggle.

after he has cum we cuddle for a bit then once wefeel the ewy drip, we role over (whilst still conjoined) so that he is on top. he then gets a tissue, wipes himself and gets the worst of f me then handsmeanew tissue, which i hold to my vagina as iwaddle to the loo to empty the cum out of me.

not very sexy but it works.

lol i also employ the waddle technique... XD

Fluffbags: what she said!

We're exactly the same always have tissue by the bed and wipes it draw.

We also employ the roll and waddle technique but rather than use tissue we just save that day's towels from our showers by the bed once we're finished cleaning up it goes straight in the wash before we go to bed. It also means that we have towels in case we want to do anything messy e.g. massage oils, ice, etc. I should add that we boil wash our towels! x

If I have an after shower towel lying around, it comes in handy too. I have also been known to use the pants I discared before the sex began. (No I don't wear them again, well, once, but I was told too for his arousal so that doesn't count, right? :P )

I never said I was classy lol

It so doesn't count ;) As long as the general public think you have class it doesnt matter!

We'll have a little cuddle and clean it's never been alkward. Since I have a five year old I've become used to having wet wipes all over the place. I generally use them more for myself now. So we'll usually wipe each other with those until we go get a shower for a proper clean.

Usually, we clean it the next day...

Strangely i've often wondered this too.
In the past my various other halves and I have always freshened up but left dealing with the sheets until the next day, i'm lucky because my partners were always very good at being the one to sleep on wet patches to save me any messiness!

We do the business, cuddle while he's still in me plugging it in, then grab the tissues and dash to the bathroom and laugh at each other. Can't stand messy sheets! Trying for a baby was always fun because I would have to try to lie there and not let it drip out. Plus it meant I had an excuse to lay in bed for half an hour

Lol great topic! good to see people have the same problem as you! haha

My oh ususally rushes to the loo to clean herself up, I then go and clean myself followed by that need to pee after cumming. We usually wipe the sheets of any spillages, not for the 1st time we have used the hair dryer on the sheets after a particularily wet episode (if she squirts) lol. It's such a pain changing sheets at night.

there's not usually much mess because we use condoms atm, so we just make sure we have tissues/wet wipes wherever we decide to do it and he gets cleaned up straight away :)

Not too bothered about the mess to be honest we'll lie and have a cuddle for a while and then i normally need a wee anyway so can clean of a bit then but don't mind a bit of a wet sheet.

We do normally have clean up towels, but sometimes, we just leave our mess and sleep in it. Depends on the session and how we feel.

Fluffbags wrote:

We cuddle for a few mins and as soon as I feel the tell tale dribbling, I grab for the tissues at the side of the bed, have a bit of a wipe and then off to the toilet for a pee and to finish wiping up. He lays there half asleep (Of course :D ) Until I get back then he goes pee, I never asked if he wipes. I guess he does. I just get up and do it, don't feel awkward. I just assume he must know what goes up must come down and he put it there so I guess he wouldn't fancy sticky thighs either. lol

exactly the same as this, but sometimes there is no mess if finished with oral