Cum play - good fun or just weird?

Hi, has anyone ever snowballed or cum swapped after sex? Me and my partner try to keep the mood going while I 'recover' but cleaning up always seems to kill the mood a bit.

Has anyone cleaned up there gf or partner after and is it sexy or just weird?

Any advice welcome!

1 Like

Firstly Hi and welcome to the forums xx

Its not weird at all. Lots of peopole enjoy this kind of play... me included. I adore being licked clean after sex...so intimate and usually leads to round 2 ;) xx

That's what I'm hoping for! Thanks for replying :)

For us first timers is it better to 'clean up' so to speak or start with some kissing?

It's weird for me... I already wrote about it somewhere that I'm a clean freak and that I rush to a shower after sex. If wanted for round two, we just lie and talk, maybe even express our feelings. And I certanily don't get turned on by rubbing my sperm all over myself or my gf! So I guess I'll go with "weird" option.

It's not something we're into, but it's quite a common thing for people to enjoy from what we've seen. I don't think there is such a thing as weird when it comes to sex though really :) x

1 Like

No I suppose not. Everyone's different! Just have to try it and see I guess!

1 Like

It sounds like good fun but my boyfriend doesn't like it. Oh well. As long as I get to swallow his cum I'll be happy.

Russybaby wrote:

That's what I'm hoping for! Thanks for replying :)

For us first timers is it better to 'clean up' so to speak or start with some kissing?

If it's something neither of you have tried before....how about coating your fingers with a little cum and painting each others lips ? It's a good way of seeing if you both like the taste etc without being 'here, get this in your mouth' so to speak. It's a very intimate thing to do too xx

2 Likes

Cum play is definitely good fun but you might have a partner who thinks it’s weird it’s not something for everyone. but cum play makes it more special between the two of you alot more intimate and it doesn’t just have to be the mans cum you play with.

So many different ways to enjoy Cum Play the ideas can be never ending.

1 Like

I really really like this idea and definitely plan on giving it a go. My OH seems to enjoy it when I offer her pre-cum on my fingers or off my own lips. I never cum in her mouth when she gives me a blowjob so don’t actually know what she things of ‘full fat’ cum.

My partner and I do this on a regular basis and it’s great fun, but I feel like it still has a huge amount of taboo around it. Mainly because a lot of guys freak out about it and some have even said that they think its “gay”. (I’m not sure how they’ve reached that conclusion but I consider it to be a scathing indictment of the world’s sexual education system.)

I actually wrote a post about it last week about a particular event that happened. (Which was deliciously naughty)

It was about an evening of great sex when my wife decided I was going to cum inside her and then eat it out. It also ended up with us kissing as well which just made it even better.

I certainly don’t think it’s weird though. Personally I try to go along with the fact that if my partner is willing to have my cum in her mouth then I should be willing to as well, otherwise it seems to be a bit one way. Same as we do for anal play. I wouldn’t expect her to let me put something in her butt if I wasn’t willing to do the same.

2 Likes

@JBYork Cum lipstick is fun even better when i coat her lips with my cum and she coats my lips with her juices and cream.
:stuck_out_tongue::yum:

1 Like

I can’t wait to do that with my OH.

1 Like

Have you any other ideas for cum play? one of our favourites was orgasm on Toast. Have sex and then she would squat over the toast so it’s both of ours then add butter jam etc…

We absolutely love it, keep us in the mood and is a big turn on for both of us and it is really naughty,
We often cumkiss and snowball also love cleaning her up when I cum over her beautiful boobs or in her pussy. She also loves it when I cum over myself or in my own mouth.

1 Like

We love it but we have to be in the right mood.

The other week she asked me to cum in her then clean her out with my tongue, spit it into her mouth, gag her and then do her hard from behind.

Who was I to refuse!? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love to clean up after ive finished but my OH only allows me too when she decides - great fun having her in control and we both love it - im being kept from unloading all week as she wants there to be a big load at the weekend…i cant wait

2 Likes

Like I mentioned earlier in the thread I’ve never cum in my OH mouth, she doesn’t mind pre-cum but don’t know what her thoughts are on me unloading in her mouth. Would love to try though

1 Like

I really should lol, maybe next time she’s giving me a blowjob or a wank I should say “let me cum in your mouth” plus then we can cumkiss - win win

1 Like

Yeah I like phrasing it like that, I’ll also ask for when she gives me a wank as she makes me cum more with a wank than oral.

1 Like