Age & profession

Virtually a match, @SeaSideCpl early 60, just retired from IT.

1 Like

In our 50’s, I’m a Technical Manager, with absolutely no aspirations to climb further up the managerial tree.

2 Likes
  1. And I’m a wrong un :joy:
1 Like

42 and 37 both farmers

1 Like

I’m almost 36 and the other half is almost 37.
I’m further educated but he has the better paying job by far :rofl:
I am around for the children and aging parents. All of whom have medical issues at the moment. Some long term and some, hopefully, short term.

Myself 65 and wife is 62 . Retired 3,070 days ago . My wife was a machinist and then drafter and instructor , I was a farmer , logger , firefighter , rescue diver and then machinist .

3 Likes

20 & a Health Care Assistant in a NHS hospital :slight_smile:

2 Likes

31 (f) and 39 (m). Procurement and Global Operations Manager respectively.

2 Likes

40 odd, master builder if I do say so myself :wink::joy:

I am 37yrs and a Nurse for NHS

6 Likes

Late 20s couple, project management and marketing

1 Like

I’m 26, married but right now I’m on here secretly lol and I work at a restaurant as a bartender/server

5 Likes

25 and I’m a Jockey

Early 50s. Retired state employee.

Mid 30’s, government blue collar union job

I’m 51 and work in social services. Hubby is 44 and a builder

Its good to see you @Rhilee I have not seen any posts from you recently, so its good to know you are still here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks Steve, I’m trying to make a bit of time to come here, missed this community!

1 Like

43 and a fussy HGV driver!!! When I say fussy it’s because in 25 years of driving trucks I have yet to sleep in one.Ain’t no job gonna keep me from going home to my wife and Kids every night.

3 Likes

I’m 29 and I’m a dental receptionist, my partner is 32 and he is craftsman who makes classic car steering wheels.

1 Like