amateur pic/vid posting websites

anyone know of any websites for posting homemade pics and vids? we already use yuvutu and love the messages and comments we get which really turn us on but are now wanting to post on other sites too as the comments are drying up. ( until we get some more vids and pics on there).

we want sites that mainly only deal in homemade/amateur stuff and not fake stuff.

thanks in advance

mr & mrs spunkmonkey

try adultism.com

thanks, will do

adultwork.com is another site for posting your content, and you make good money from it too

bettybitch_1 wrote:

adultwork.com is another site for posting your content, and you make good money from it too

I agree, although they charge £7.50 when you want to withdraw funds

Yeah, they do take 30%, sorry, forgot to mention that

Thanx 4 the websites, lets hope i can get my beautiful girl to give it a go!!!!!!!!

newbienudes.com

FetLife is pretty good for videos, although it's more for networking than anything.

x

Thanks i will have a little look

thanks for the replies guys/gals. will definatly look into them.

p.s. feel free to look at our vids and pics on yuvutu.com/spunkmonkey

let us know what u think

ilikeketchup wrote:

FetLife is pretty good for videos, although it's more for networking than anything.

x

I was going to say this - you can upload videos and pictures and you get loads of comments. It's a lot like a sexy facebook and it's totally free!

spunkmonkey wrote:

let us know what u think

Hi loved the pictures and vids, thanks for sharing them

Pixie_Murree wrote:

ilikeketchup wrote:

x

I was going to say this - you can upload videos and pictures and you get loads of comments. It's a lot like a sexy facebook and it's totally free!

Great minds... :)

x

thanks marlin

were on newbienudes loads of home made pics on there

spunkmonkey wrote:

let us know what u think

Wow very sexy!

thank you skywalker and 2nd chance T

very nice spunkmonkey

thanks