Anal beads advice

uhhhhm, how about, uhhmm, no? :-P

I'll take the stonewall as resounding yes & you are really an anal whore junkie!!! haha!

hahahaha, indeed, you should take it as that Mucky, i loves a bit of anal me ;) hehehe

x x x x

Tis a case of the lady does protest too much ;)

See, it wasn't that hard was it M ? I've tried anal beads but Mrs Duck yanked them out like a rip cord! Ouch. Never really got it on with them, Mrs Duck way prefers a decent Butt Plug, I'm not too struck with that side of things so never bothered for a few years. I'd never rule it again though!

I wasnt too keen on the plug that i got, not sure why, but i did take to the beads, its not a regular occurance in the bedroom of M, but they pop up now and then. I tend not to induldge in back door action on my lonesome, just when im with the OH

x x x

If I could interject; I've had some of my most intense orgasms with my butt plugged. It took me a little while to get my head around the thought of inserting anything, but I definately found a sweet spot. Maybe its worth trying most things once. Never tried any beads tho I'm afraid.

Could be your next big thing! I'm not struck but then if were all the sam it'd be pretty dull!

Give it a go, anal beads are not expensive

Maybe will, someday. Must say, the Felix beads look fairly friendly.