Anal beads advice

Hi everyone

Can anyone give me recommendatoins for a set of anal beads? I haven't used them before and don't want to get something too scary! Also, best tips for using them!

Thanks

Lilla xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2219

These are the ones ive got, they're graduating in size, so good for beginners, dont really have any tips, use a lil lube, pull out just before climaxing to make more intense

Thanks Morbidia. Look just the thing - don't want to spend too much in case I don't get on with them but these fall in my 'pocket money' range!

xx

Yeah, that was my thought when looking into buying some, plus i liked them, which made them all the more worth it x x

I'll get on to it tomorrow. Problem is I'll end up ordering other stuff as well and its not pay day for another 10 days. Boooo

Anal beads, advice, ok....... Stick em up tha arse!!!!! haha

Sorry, it's that tourrets again.

We never got on with anal beads, they never really did much. We had much better results with butt pugs.

If you really want a set of beads, just rember you are supposed to pull them out at the point of climax (NOT like you're starting a lawn mower!!!)

Have a look at these, fun & unthreatening.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2245

Have fun!

Mucky, they look too funky for rectal usage, dont ya think??

They'd look even funkier as earings, my petal!

thats the second time ive been called a petal now!

A pair of petals..... Thats rude!

hehehe, damn you duck, always bringing the tone of the conversation down :-P

Are you venturing into the anal play leagues yet morbidia? I doubt if Handyman gets a look in with his thermos flask but there's loads of cool toys out there!

hahaha, why do you doubt that mucky? :-P

You must be biting on a pencil then! All the hints you've dropped make him a sound like a baby elephant holding an apple! Do you then... yahoo in the wahzoo !?

hahahaha, you always make me laugh Mr Duck ^_^

And we haven't managed to do that as of yet, but we're getting there, and i read your advice on the other thread, very informative indeed :)

x x x

Are the rumours really true? Do you have to hold your nose & blow during entry!!!???

hahahahaha, its not a lady's place to say Mucky :-P

Bashful was never you Morbidia, you have become shy since your fella signed up!

Me? bashful??? Nevah!!!

Ante up then, show us your cards!