Anal beads

Hello all,

I've got just about every different type of toy apart from anal beads. I can take thick toys but so far havent been able to go deeper than about 6 or 7 inches I've been looking at a couple of the anal beads here and they are about 11 plus inches long. Is it possible with some patience and lots of lube to get them all in or are some people just not designed to take things deep. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Many thanks

we have some, I can manage all of them, if seem to have no trouble with depth. Although I'm no expert.

I'm wondering As they are flexible they may slide in all the way. Can you recommend any on here at all please?

Thanks

If you're after trying some beads, I think these are a great starting point, especially as part of the 3 for £10, or at the current sale price of £3.50! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24636

We've tried most things. Not really on the same boat as can take stuff much deeper. But in order to do that need to be relaxed and patient. I bought the basics anal beads in the 3 for £10 and they were a great starting point. Not too big or long, but flexible. That would be my recommendation. :) hope this helps!!

I was looking at the bionic vibrating anal beads they sound like a lot of fun and are thick enough for me to enjoy them. I just to see if I could take it all the way in is it a practice thing like when starting to stretch myself is it the same as taking things deep.

We have some similar to these and they're great for putting in her bum before I penetrate her vaginally. I can feel the beads so we both get a great sensation from them.

The only downside to anal beads is that if you haven't 'prepared' before hand they do usually come out pretty dirty

Cool thanks for your advice

I've just ordered the bionic anal beads I'll let you all know how I get on. Thanks

i agree 11 inches does seem to be a lot to take out the bum, Do they not bend back on themselves internally?

Good news I have the toy and I've managed all but 4 of the beads any more pushing and I feel discomfort so not sure I can go any further. However it feels amazing and I'm wondering if I push it that little bit more every time will it go in more?

Actually I decided to fold in half and insert and WOW WOW WOW.