just ordered my 1st

Anal beads thought seeing they are in the sale make the most of it... I love anal but have never tried any of these or to be fact any dildo etc up apart frm fingers and cock.. this is the one... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13660

has anyone got any other toys that might be of intrest and to be fair im up for anything lol..

thanks guys xx

you could try this, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13662

Try checking people's reviews or wishlists, that might give you an idea of the weird and wonderful toys on LH!

I'm a big fan of vibrating butt plugs, the 'filled-up' feeling is lovely, but then the vibes add another level of fun to the whole experience

Doug wrote:

thank you i might do that :D

WandA wrote:

Try checking people's reviews or wishlists, that might give you an idea of the weird and wonderful toys on LH!

thanks hun thas a good idea :)

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

I'm a big fan of vibrating butt plugs, the 'filled-up' feeling is lovely, but then the vibes add another level of fun to the whole experience

ooooo now that sounds fun hehe thanks alot... :D

Butt plugs is something me and my OH are slowly getting into - got a new one this weekend - vibrating butt plug. Like Kitty said takes the whole thing to another level.

I love anal beads though - still my current favourite and my OH loves the reaction he gets from me when he uses them on me

i love it when the oh gives me the vibrating butt plug,, she dont do it ofton enough i guess,,have to mess alone with it while she's at work and kids at school,,as the feelings great

yeh see im now liking the idea of getting a vibrating butt plug more mmmmmm thanks SexiBum..

im glad i ordered some anal beads cant wait for them to come ; )

hehe dnt blame u bigal :)

I think nxt month im going to have to invest in a vibrating one maybe hehe

nice one peeps xx

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

--Agreed, The other good thing with butt plugs is you can build up, starting with smaller ones, and over time both increase their size, and the duration of time you 'wear' them; My favorite way of 'forcing' myself to do the housework now is to wear a plug (pref one that vibrates), as I hoover, dust and do the laundry...
Anyone know of a really good plug with very* strong vibrations; and which the 'button' to turn it on and off isn't in such a position/design that you switch it off each time you sit down? Thinking maybe a 2 or 2.5 inch diameter and about 5 inches insertable...
Also, if you can, find plugs with 'flaired' bases, as the ones with the more common 'round' base tend to sit uncomfetable in my experiance; though they do look* safer with the large/round bases, I've never had a problem with the tapered bases, even on fairly short insertible lengths (most things about 7.5 or 8 inches insertible are pretty much as far in as they're going to be anyhow, but the 4 and 5 inches etc., ones, could theoretically get carried away with themselves and create an embarasing A&E visit...).
My personal two fav toys are the penis butt plug medium (sits inside for hours and feels great), and the larger version of the same; which I tend to use more like a 'dildo' than a 'plug as its quite long...; Good suction bases on them too...

Rudey83 wrote:

Doug wrote:

thank you i might do that :D

I had some new toys arrive this week. Though I've not quite 'tested' all of them yet, I have I think found a new fav anal toy; its a vibrating inflatable butt plug. First time I've tried an inflatable toy, but, well, blimey... its really quite something; I've written a fairly extensive review of it, which I'll put up in a day or so (once I've used the toy again just double check a couple of things)... I've also a larger dildo/vibe that arrived with this order; longer and wider than any I've tried before, and I'm planning an evening of 'test driving' that tonight too, along with a smaller vibrating plug I got in this order... err not that I'm addicted to anal toys or .. oh yes I must be... doh...