Anal orgasm success!

So my wife and I have been having anal sex for the past couple of years, around 2 or 3 times a month. It was always just a treat for me, she didn’t get any sexual pleasure from it. We tried using a bullet on her clit but it done nothing for her. We tried using the tip of her 50 shades rabbit on her clit, still didn’t pleasure her (it was impossible to insert the rabbit vaginally when I was in her ass, she is quite petite).
So last Sunday I seen the deal of the day had this g-spot vibrator:
https://www.lovehoney.eu/p/tracey-cox-supersex-powerful-rechargeable-g-spot-vibrator/74572.html
I asked my wife if she would like to try it on her clit when we are doing anal and she agreed.
It arrived on Thursday and we had a play, it was a game changer. We were in missionary position, her on her back with a pillow below her butt to elevate her a little. She held the vibrator on her clit for a minute or 2 before I entered to get her warmed up. When I entered it wasn’t long until she had an explosive orgasm.
I am so happy that she finally got pleasure from anal. She says we will definitely be doing it again.
I just thought I would share in case anyone else is having similar issues and might want to try this out. Also, if I’m honest, I am delighted and want the world to know!! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Congratulations on your explosive success!
Goes to show how varied toys are in pleasure vibes for us all :smiley:

2 Likes