Let's talk about anal orgasms

I’m interested to know if anyone else climaxes easier from anal? Or if you are capable of anal orgasms? For me the combination of that with a we-vibe melt on my clit is a winning combo. We did that 4 times over the weekend and I feel no shame in admitting that now. I did for a long time feel odd about how easy anal orgasms were, I guess we were always taught it was something to please your man and not all the joys that come with it as a woman

6 Likes

I haven’t managed to orgasm from anal stimulation yet. Mostly because I’m not allowed to orgasm without her permission and she always keeps me on edge when she’s pegging me.

When I’m inside her she uses a wand or bullet on her clitoris and her orgasms are spectacular.

5 Likes

I used to love anal sex but haven’t done it for ages now, it’s been at least 6 months. My sex drive has taken a massive dip recently but I’m hoping it will pick up soon. I’ve never orgasmed from penetration (vaginal or anal) but felt that it was easier to get close to an orgasm with anal. I think the dildo was hitting my g-spot which you would think would be easier vaginally but maybe I’m a bit weird :woman_shrugging:

I would be interested to know if an “anal orgasm” is the same as a clitoral orgasm or is it a different feeling? And do you have any tips of achieving one? I’ve pretty much given up on vaginal g-spot orgasms but I think achieving one through anal might be a possibility one day.

4 Likes

I defo enjoy having some anal stimulation to help me climax and probably if I wasn’t to have any I’d not finish or anything lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My OH can orgasm quicker through anal, and has been generally more intense too.
It is always something that puzzles me (used to frustrate me, but not so now), that her most intense orgasms have came from anal. She used to have times where she couldn’t get over the line with PIV and anal finished the job.
She has a lot of head stuff around anal, even though she recognizes how much she enjoys it (and that is part of my frustration as I struggle to get my head around that). Anyhow, I have simply learnt that I don’t have to understand it, it’s her butt and I fully respect her choice (it really is an incredible butt too!)
There is a big fear of mess for her, which then leads to embarrassment (and shame perhaps?).

We are (hopefully) just on our way out of a long dry spell in terms of intimate and sexual connectivity, so I am very grateful for small mercies, and of course have the memories of those experiences. Anal was off the table some time before the dry spell.
Maybe in the future it might change, I am sure time itself will tell…

3 Likes

My wife has issues with anal even though she enjoys it so when we’ve had any sort of anal penetration in either direction I tell her to keep her eyes shut and I deal with any mess before she’s allowed to open them again.
When I’ve been inside her ass I always tell her that there is no mess.

2 Likes

:smiley: I have tried that route, we like her wearing a blindfold so would be no problem on those occasions. She is actually the opposite. On occasions she’s indulged with trying plugs for example, she will insist on taking out in private herself.

I honestly don’t think either of us have had that actual experience together either, in terms of actual mess. It is simply the perception. Still, it is far less frustrating for me to let it be, rather than trying to understand why she’s denying herself experiences that she will say herself have been incredible.

One of the most intense was with her facing forward on her side, me behind, with a toy similar to one of these:

She couldn’t move for ten minutes, when she did her legs wouldn’t hold her. I think she had 3 O’s in quick succession.
Now I’m recalling too much detail and frustrating myself

1 Like

Anal is my primary form of penetrative sex. Even without other stimulation, I can get a good orgasm just from the penetration. I think a lot of it is mental, because the anticipation gets me off too. Sometimes my husband can’t even get fully inside me before I’ve had the first orgasm. I think I’m also wired for enjoying the feelings of fullness and mild pain. I like it when he grabs my shoulders and pulls down so he can get as deep in me as possible. Slow and firm, and a passionate kiss as he cums in me.

6 Likes

From her with the strapon, to butt plugs and dildos ive not hit that anal orgasm yet. Ive found pre cum at the tip after long periods but not had that big one yet. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

1 Like

I’ve developed a preference for stimulating my ass externally rather than putting anything in it, particularly with tickly vibrators through underwear and sticky pads connected to ElectraStim and TENS machines. I definitely orgasmed a few weeks back by applying a bullet vibe to a particularly sensitive spot without any stimulation of balls or penis and found it very pleasant. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I love anal play, and it sometimes helps stimulate an orgasm … but sadly not through exclusive and anal play …. Well, not yet! :wink::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Anal with a right toy has given me best orgasm iv ever had. Ejaculated like a fountain first time. The other day I had the full body experience of everything! My hands even went tingling, funnily enough didn’t reach full orgasm, was amazing all the same

3 Likes

For me the position makes a big difference, with me on top feels best, and with my lovense lush in makes a big difference when it comes to orgasm. Because it gets pushed right up against my gspot. and I like reverse so I can use a rabbit vibrator as well. That’s all for a blended Orgasm which feels Intense. If there are no toys involved and it’s a pure anal orgasm it feels different to piv, it’s more of a longer wave of pleasure rather than short and intense. I can’t recommend enough using a rabbit during!

2 Likes

My wife has had a fair few anal orgasms but she has to have a dildo in along with something on her clit. Once those are in place then she normally orgasms pretty quickly.

2 Likes

I hope she can overcome the feelings of shame and accept that’s how her body works. I felt the same way for a long time, the first time we did it I climaxed straight away and we were both so shocked. I always douche and use psyllium husk supplements and we’ve not had one incident. She would probably enjoy vaginal with a butt plug too that’s maybe easier to accept mentally?

1 Like

Yes!! I use a rabbit and the triple stimulation is intense! Glad you guys are enjoying it too!

1 Like

Honestly it’s one of our favourite things to do. crazy how quick she can cum from anal compared to clitoral. An amazing mix with different toys

1 Like

As othès have said, when im using a dildo or bein pegged, i get these huge waves of pleasure that feel orgasmic but don’t cum.

It feels fantastic though and means that when I’ve had enough we can carry on the fun in more conventional ways.

2 Likes

It does seem to be an area that will sustain long drawn out pleasure and one I intend to explore further. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I have had this recently, using a toy on myself my whole body felt amazing pleasure, from my fingers to my toes, couldn’t help moaning so loudly yet never actually got an orgasm. Was so disappointing to get so close as they are hard to come by but was amazing all the same

3 Likes