Anal play reviewer

Good evening everyone,

I am a male in his 20s who is looking to explore anal play and I am interested in perhaps reviewing some beginner anal play toys. For example anal training kits or butt plugs. I want to do this so I can share my experience as a novice in this area with others who may be considering exploring anal play for the first time.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how I might get started doing this. I think I’m very clear in my writing and have no problem being honest and fair.

Thanks for any advice guys.

3 Likes

Hi @seanbett98

First up, have a read of the-great-big-review-and-testing-guide
This tells you what you need to know

1 Like

Hi @seanbett98 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

To become a Lovehoney tester, you need to have ~ 8-10 tester quality reviews already published. Do you already have these for other (non anal play) products? Strokers, lubes, underwear, etc.?

As @our-adventure-bed advises, have a read of The Great Big Review and Testing Guide (though I’d start at the beginning rather than the Secret Tester FAQs :joy:) as it will give you all the information you need to become a tester.

If you do not yet have any reviews written then I’d suggest simply getting an anal starter kit or some basic starter toys, there are lots available on the site, have a play and write up some informative, useful reviews from the beginner’s perspective. These will be helpful for future potential purchasers and set you up for testing in the future.

3 Likes

Hi :wave: @seanbett98
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Morning and welcome :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Hello and Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hellooooo

2 Likes

Hello and welcome. :wave:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome :wave:t2:

2 Likes

Hey and welcome :wave:

2 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum!
The best way to go about this is simply make some purchases and then do your reviews for them :nerd_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.