Anal play

Who enjoys anal play? I love it personally. What’s your favourite toy to use?

2 Likes

I have so many.

I have 4 or 5 dildos, a selection of plugs ranging from medium to very large, prostate massagers and 2 fuxxing machines with dildo attachments.
I also have a Doc Johnson Titan Intimidator which is like a small traffic cone.

I have no favourite. It depends on how we both feel at the time. Sometimes she wants to fxxk me long and hard with a strap on dildo. Other times it may be slow and sensual. She likes controlling the machines as they pound me and she likes to watch me slowly impale and stretch myself on the bigger plugs.
She likes me to wear a plug when we go out socially sometimes too.

5 Likes

I like a little anal play from time to time but I don’t like it to be an expectation, it makes me feel objectified. The Lovehoney Basics Slimline Butt Plug is probably my favourite, especially doggy style - having his weight hit on the base of the plug with each thrust is just :drooling_face:

Oh, and I also much prefer it when he grabs the lube than gets confused in the heat of the moment and applies hand sanitiser to my rear entrance instead. Yes, it has happened once and I have never known a pain quite like it!

We as a couple love anal. Wife prefers anal over. PIV. We are also into pegging and I live being penetrated in different ways. We have a variety of dildos, butt plugs and prostate massagers. My favorite right now is the Mantric prostate massager. My wife prefers butt plugs and me.

Meee! But funnily I prefer it when I solo play :sweat_smile:
Currently my favourite toy is a glass buttplug !

What’s yours?

1 Like

My wife and me love anal, When we do anal am the one that is on the receiving end, I love it when my wife playing with my ass. We have a quite a collection of dildos and buttplug, my favourite toy is 9.75 inch circumference buttplug, but even better is feeling my wifes fist wrist deep in my ass

Wife also loves anal, she likes it just as much as piv. But latelywe do more and more anal. She doesn’t have a favourite toy because she love to have me in her ass

1 Like

Wife loves to be stuffed full. We use this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/basics-slimline-anal-starter-dildo-6-inch/a37282g68843.html

Glass butt plug sounds good fun! I do enjoy my 7" suction dildo in the shower though!

1 Like

A glass toy sure feels good different from any of my other toys, but I’m quite excited to find my first metal toy as hear they can be just as nice if not better in other ways​:smiley:

1 Like