anal sex

I had anal sex with my partner last night I have only done it once before and last time it killed. It hurt at first but once we got going it was nice, only problem is I think I now have piles or skin tags never had these before. Has this happened to anyone else after anal? I'm in a bit of pain now its horrible. I quite enjoyed the experience but not keen on doing it again if I'm going to get piles or even worse prolapse!! I look forward to your advice / thoughts x x

We have only tried it once, a few year back,must of done something wrong because next day when I thought I needed to go loo an awful lot of blood came out. Too embarressed to go docs. Never dared to try again.

I have never had anything like that happen :/ Maybe try to use more lube?? when they say alot they mean it haha x

when it comes to health thereis no reason to be embarrassed for.

Maybe take it slowly and use a better lube?

You've gone in too quickly. Bleeding happens if you've done it too fast or too rough and you're not ready for it. Try using more lube and warm up with fingers, a butt plug or anal dildo before you start having anal sex.

Didn't know at the time but learning lot's off this forum, thanks.

Same thing happened to my ex girlfriend when we did it for the first time. She never wanted to do it again.