Anal and bleeding

Hi everyone sorry for the not very nice topic. But lately when me and my gf have been using butt plugs i have started to bleed quite a lot.
I dont know why, it doesnt hurt. We use lube and go slow. We only use a medium plug which i can take no problem. Trying to work my way up to a large one which seams to be the problem. But i have bled from smaller toys in the past as well.
Sorry for going on and it is not a very nice topic, just after some advice. I want to get back to anal as well but my partner is reluctant to with the blood situation.

Thanks everyone

Hi James, I personally would suggest stopping anal play totally for at least a couple of weeks to give your body the chance to heal properly. It sounds like you have damaged some of the tissue around your anus, but this will heal with time. Then I suggest that you start again with maybe just a finger. It may feel like a step backwards, but you really have to let your body start again and build up very slowly again. When you do start with plugs, start with a very small beginners one and use that for a week or so, just until you are happy there is no pain or discomfort. Listen to your body and just take your time, never rush - and continue to use loads of lube.

You will get back to enjoying anal play again, it is just unfortunate that you have maybe pushed yourself a little too hard at the moment. If you still feel uncomfortable and are still bleeding when you have your break, then please get it checked by a Dr. Good luck xx

I would add that you should try to find out if there is blood in your stools or after voiding your bowels.

Just echoing what others have said already - stop the playing and get checked. Could be piles which is easily treated if at an early stage.

Could be a lot more.

No sort of play - no matter how enjoyable - is worth risking your health over.

Scorpius12 wrote:

Hi James, I personally would suggest stopping anal play totally for at least a couple of weeks to give your body the chance to heal properly. It sounds like you have damaged some of the tissue around your anus, but this will heal with time. Then I suggest that you start again with maybe just a finger. It may feel like a step backwards, but you really have to let your body start again and build up very slowly again. When you do start with plugs, start with a very small beginners one and use that for a week or so, just until you are happy there is no pain or discomfort. Listen to your body and just take your time, never rush - and continue to use loads of lube.

You will get back to enjoying anal play again, it is just unfortunate that you have maybe pushed yourself a little too hard at the moment. If you still feel uncomfortable and are still bleeding when you have your break, then please get it checked by a Dr. Good luck xx

Great advice from Scorps +1