Anal Toys Recommendations

Hey. Does anyone have any vibrating anal toys they can recommend, especially of the remote control variety please? I’ve been looking at the ‘Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Vibrating Butt Plug’ which I could get for half price due to my birthday recently? :grin:xxx

1 Like

We have a we-vibe ditto which we love. Can be app controlled remotely if you are into that sort of thing too. I have the make equivalent and have been using it with the app that reacts to sound which is really cool

1 Like

I have a couple of b-vibe ones, the triplet and the rimming plug, which are both really good. they’re not the cheapest sadly, but if you can afford them or they go on sale they are very nice bits of kit. In hindsight i kind of wish id bought the longer version of the triplet (i forget what its called) but the rimming plug is definitely worth the pennies.

1 Like

I second the we-vibe brands! They are very good

1 Like

I’ve tried out quite a few anal toys, vibrating and not, and for me, this is the gold standard…

It’s expensive, but worth every penny, the motors inside are a level above most other toys, and the remote control element is flawless.

1 Like