Annabel Knight Powerful G-spot Vibrator

Well!

Recieved this a couple of days ago. My first toy ever.

The first time I tried it, I thought it was ok. Vibrations felt nice, great orgasm, but didn't really hit that elusive G-spot. To be honest I was dissapointed and left thinking, ''My husband can do a MUCH better job''

Second time, I didn't use any vibration, but once inside, I pushed it downwards so that there was much more pressure on the G-spot, and simply moved it firmly to and fro quite vigorously, keeping it at this angle...

and I squirted!!!!

OMG I am so excited to try this out with my husband now.

But he's got a stinking cold at the moment so I've got to wait til he's better. Booo.

This is the only thing that does lead me to squirt, i think its amazing

X

Congratulation on squirting that's fantastic!! I would love to be able to squirt but I tried the cupid's g-spot smoothie vibe and although it felt good, I never squirted.

So now I've got the g slim g-spot vibe and I love it but no squirting :( I will keep trying though. Maybe I'm not being vigorous enough? I'm always frightened I hurt myself down there.

The cupids smoothie g-spot vibe was the first toy to ever make me squirt. Since then I have found that pretty much a anything up there will do the trick. . . but yes, push down on it - towards your bum if lying on your back, seems to add pressure to just the right spot !

And congratulations on your first squirt, I remember mine well . . . so exciting :) x

Congratulations ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) I want to squirt so bad! Ah, well. Patience is a virtue, I guess

Congratulations. 😀
I dont know any different than being able to squirt its just the way i have always been. But i find my orgasms get so intense the more it progresses if i dont have chocolate after a long lovely few hours im like a zombie.

I have the love honey version of that and wow ! I'd never been able to squirt and this made me, bought it a whlie ago now and haven't used it in forever, since now I can squirt fine by myself ! Magic !

Maybe I should get this! I'm feeling left out,I want to try! Haha

I find squirting so hot. What toys would you guys suggest to try on my OH?

Ive never squirted through g spot only when using the lh wand on my clit. It's so powerful.