Cupid's G-Spot Smoothie Vibrator or Annabelle Knight Ooooh! Powerful G-Spot Vibrator

I'm so intrested in a vibe like this but was wondering which one people find best? They both have roughly the same idea! :)

Thanks in advance :)

These both look so similar!

Never know wrote:

These both look so similar!

Thats why i cant decide!!! i know i want a toy like this. Im just not sure what one exactly :)

Oooooh, the cupid for me :) I bought this as even though I'm 49 I've never been able to squirt - I can now, every time I've played with this, solo or with hubby !! Can't put it down, I'm off upstairs at every available opportunity ! :)

I think it was Terri JJ a couple of days ago who said she had her first squirt with the Cupids one, so that might sway me as I tend to agree with a lot of her reviews.

Terri JJ..I NEED THIS TOY!!! ive never been able to squirt! No matter how good the sex is!

We had the cupid one, it's noisy, clunky and not very powerful, and TBH I can't imagine the Annabelle knight one being much different.

My advice would be save up for a rechargeable one

You've tempted me too now. So here's my comparable list.

Annabelle Knight Pro's

Its Annabelle Knight and I secretly have a girl crush on her

Cupids Pro's

Cheaper and is currently in the sale

A whole 1 inch more of insertable length

Splashproof (Annabelle Knight's is not waterproof at all) therefore will be easier to clean

Terri JJ rates it

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) I think we have a winner.

Don't buy it. Seriously! You'll end up buying rechargeable in the end so just cut to the chase.

Sum Sub wrote:

Don't buy it. Seriously! You'll end up buying rechargeable in the end so just cut to the chase.

Agree. Especially now you own a happy rabbit, battery vibes will seem weak and loud!

I have the Annabel Knight one. To be honest the Cupid one looks exactly the same except longer!

Would agree with Sub and JM, get a rechargeable. The Annabel knight one was good to begin with but I feel now I'm used to it I need something of a better quality and power. x

Agree with cutting to the chase. With all toy decisions we make. Think what type you want, and then what's the best version of that type. Then save the pennies! It's worth the wait. And we end up getting them anyway!

This one is rechargeable. We've not used it though.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32086

But it's in the sale :)

Awesome thanks everyone i'll have a look at this :) x

I personally didn't like the Anabelle one, it was far too loud and the shape wasn't comfortable for me. But each to their own

I sent cupid one back as material was firm with joint. Wife was sensitive and could feel joint scratching. Though may have been fault with this one, the join is likely to be repeated. I have since gone for better quality Tracy cox rechargeable g spot. Seamless and better silicon. Motors in tip and shaft, which are apparently amazing. Usually over £30, and of that quality but in sale £10. As cheap as smaller battery model. :-)

There definitely is no join in the one I received - it's super smooth :) I do appreciate though that it may not be/work for everyone but I love mine :)

The annavel one has a join too. The first one was scratchy, needed a replacment because the functions were buggared. But although the functions were fine on the new one, it still had a scratchy join , a little smoother than the first. But, it didn't really bother me too much x

Annabel!