Anniversary Gift Sets - Lingerie, etc.?

Let me start by saying that I have absolutely nothing against LH or the selection of lingerie but I have been looking for a some pretty Bra/Panty sets as well as some microfibre nightgowns for the OH. There are some super hot items on here and I have ordered a couple for the OH that have been a hit. Not trashy and very decent quality… I have also purchased from COMPETITORS from Canada/North America.

Do you have a favorite set or favorite gift that you would like that was more on the romantic/intimate side rather than the sexual exploration side? Me and the OH will be married 22 years on the 24th of July and looking to put a bit of a basket of goods together. Also trying to land a weekend away without the kids for some extra sensual reconnection.

I have purchased a few items from here but there definitely seems to be a difference in pricing and materials at other stores and I hate to buy stuff that when I get she isn’t going to like. Sometimes it’s hard to order just to send back - I hate being that person. Again, love the selection and variety here, but almost looking for something extra expensive that’s a cross between day wear and night wear that she will feel comfortable but still attractive in after taking off the regular clothes and not having to get redressed into something I like.

So to reiterate, looking for some married or single gals to give me their “can’t live without” items they would love to get in a basket of goods, maybe top 5 things that will score me the most points…!

Thanks!

For the its definately bra and knicker sets that can be used for the day and in the bedroom but I’m a huge pj lover so as much as I love sexy stuff, a saucy pair of pjs would make me very happy :rofl: to be fair though when he gives me anything that I know has had thought put into it, it’s a hit with me.
I will also say though that I don’t think you’re allowed to mention other retailers on here so you may find that your post gets automatically edited

2 Likes

As @Kh1985 says, you’re probably going to have to remove the competition retailers from your post.

However…

In terms of favourite items that fit your bill, I have two, the first is the Lovehoney Watercolour Robe which I wear all the time. I absolutely love it. I also have the chemise set that goes with it but tend to just put the robe on when I get in after having a shower. You can read my review here if you like.

The second is the Leg Avenue Long Robe. It looks great over nearly all lingerie and is incredibly flattering. Really good for us taller ladies as it is very long. Not quite as practical at staying tied as the other one but certainly a statement piece. Again if you’d like to read my review it’s here.

2 Likes