Any Balldo experience?

Hiya lovely people…just doing my usual “whats new on Lovehoney” and the “Balldo” just popped up…what an interesting concept…

Balldo Balls-to-Dildo Set - Lovehoney UK

We’d love to give them a try…however I’m sceptical if it will work for me…as I’ve had one of my testicles removed - i’m wondering if anyone has experience of this toy (i’ve notices theres a review) and whether you think it’s worth a try?

Thx you lovely lot!

1 Like

Well, i did have a look in the internet and unsurprisingly (as its so odd :rofl: ) there are quite a few reviews put there (including an amusing animated instructional video).
General conclusion? it works, surprisingly well too by the sound of it. If your the one wearing its apparently really pleasurable, though you might not be able to last very long as all the reviews said they came really fast once in.
Its not the easiest thing to get on by the sound of it, but if you’ve got experience with cock rings and cages its seems to be fine.
Its also big, and some people really struggled to take it unless in certain positions (various versions of feet over head/shoulders crop up repeatedly).
It also doesnt seem to be one that will make the receiver come (though i havent found a review for anal yet, so it may work better like that)

“Girly juice” had a nice review of it (if you jam “girly juice reviews balldo” in google it should spit it out)

2 Likes

Thx @Green_Eyed_Girl - sounds like something new…so wanted to give it a test…although my anatomy is ‘non-standard’! I’ll search out that review!

1 Like

No worries :smile:
It sounded like alot of fun to be honest. Despite how odd it seems as a concept id be up for trying it with a partner.
I can see it being very interesting if your into chastity play too

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendation. Great blog.

Weird, weird toy. I’m intrigued but don’t think it would really work for me or my wife. I’m intrigued by the prospect of a ballgasm and it’s interesting to see a genuinely different toy rather than a variation on a theme.

2 Likes

Hmmm interesting. I’ve not seen anything like this!

Haven’t used the toy, but have done the deed with a ball stretcher! Quite interesting and my wife did enjoy it too. She was able to hold onto my joystick while enjoying a couple balls!

2 Likes