Jiggle Balls and Orgasms

Hello all, first post and all that so please be gentle :)

I purchased a set of juggle balls (the LoveHoney basics ones) for my OH about 3 weeks ago. She loves them and I (being a little kinky) convinced her to wear them to work a couple of times.

The first time she came home pretty aroused which was good for both of us. The second time she came home hornier that i've ever known her. She said to me that she almost had an orgasm whilst exercising at her desk! She is enjoying them so much she has asked for bigger ones so I've purchased the 78g Tracey Cox ones for her (This has made the kiny side of me very happy ;) )

I've also told her that if she gets on well with the new ones I'll up the game and get her the 221g FSOG balls too!

Anyway, now we come to the point of this post. Is it actually possible to achieve an orgasm using Jiggle Balls? I've read some of the reviews and some women seem to have managed it but what is the general concensus about this?

1 Like

I can't, but this isn't surprising as my g-spot is generally uncooperative. :(

If the user usually finds it easy to have a g-spot orgasm with other means and the jiggle balls are the right size, material and are in the right position, I'd imagine it is very possible!

I love my FSOG ones, by the way. They're not for beginners, but they feel wonderful.

1 Like

I can't either as my g spot tends to be a bit hit or miss most times but they still feel nice anyway and get me pretty wet when they've been in few hours .
I started with the Tracey Cox 78 g ones and moved up to the Lovehoney Heavy double 90 g ones .....both are good .
I envy your OH , it must brighten up her working day !

I can and do usually if I'm wearing mine. I do find it happens more if I wear a butt plug at the same time. This seems to make sure the balls sit in the right position to stimulate me x

I can and do usually if I'm wearing mine. I do find it happens more if I wear a butt plug at the same time. This seems to make sure the balls sit in the right position to stimulate me x

thanks for the replies :) good to know that it is possible to orgam on them :)

the Tracey Cox Jiggle balls have just arrived and the mrs has just put them in so we'll see how things develop today. tomorrow will be the big test when she wears them all day at work.. will be really interesting to see if she gets off on them :)

I purchased jiggle balls from Ann Summers which have 2 sets of them, one set vibrates and the other doesn't. I personally find they enhance my orgasm however I need some clitoral stimulation as without it I rarely orgasm however if the girl finds orgasming with her g-spot easy then it'll be easier for her to orgasm simply from jiggle balls alone