Any couples into prostate play?

I've read a lot of interesting things about prostate play and toys for men and have been keen for my hubby to give it a try as the videos I've seen of men doing this turn me on a lot. I'd mentioned it to him and told him I was getting a new toy for him to try and whilst he wasn't completely convinced he said he would give it a try.

We have tried it a number of times in the last few weeks and found it has some interesting effects on him and he has tried wearing it from a few minutes up to an hour. Firstly it seems to make him produce a large a amount of precum whilst he has the toy in and this just continues to flow. Second, he can get incredibly hard or stay soft and he says it still feels good being massaged. After the first few attemps and without any penile stimulation he started to 'dribble' what looked to be his usual cum after about 20 minutes. He didn't squirt or shoot or feel an orgasm but definitely released his cum.

Is anyone else into prostate stimulation as we are both enjoying the results?

I have a couple of prostate massagers, one of which is remote controlled, and I really enjoy them but so far I haven't been able to come or ejaculate any fluids at all. That doesn't detract from the enjoyment at all though.

I had previously experimented a little with the prostate with other partners but only recently now I’m in a relationship wanted to build this up and try new things with my girlfriend. We have recently purchased a prostate massager and I noticed similar affects to what you have mentioned a lot more pre cum than normal. I have edged towards a finish but not had a hands free finish yet. Reading reviews a lot of people seem to finish and many say it’s a lot more tense but not a squirting I’m hoping to experience this. Definitely enjoying experimenting with it though and allowing my girlfriend the control and bringing this in to are submissive play.

I have experimented with lots of prostate massagers but found they don't hit the spot for me. After further play I have found better stimulation from butt plugs and dildos. On all fours with a medium girth dildo with practice I can organism with increased ejaculations. Building up slowly but so satisfying.