Prostate ejaculation

Question for the guys, have you ever cummed before with just anal play? It can be a dildo or prostate massager or whatever, just becouse I've always wanted a hands free cum with anal but it doesn't work for me, any advice?

I've had sex with guys before and have cum from their penetration. It was an awesome feeling having a totally hands free orgasm! I've done it in loads of different positions, but I guess that the main thing is that your prostate is being hit and you relax. Overthinking an orgasm can make it not happen!

I have never managed to do it solo before though. That's something I've wanted to do for a long time, but haven't quite managed it.

I do know that others on this forum definitely have done it.

I have managed it both when playing solo with a toy or when my wife has played with me as well. My wife regularly milks me which is like a slow release of fluid, that may I guess be classed as an orgasm but it's not a full on shooting ejaculation. It's still very pleasurable though. It really does seem to be about hitting that prostate spot just right. From experience the full on shooting ejaculation does seem harder to achieve on a regular basis. Sadly I can't recall if it involved her using a toy or fisting me, the result was quite spectacular though as I was lying on my back and the result was a jet of cum several inches high. I'd suggest you keep trying, I'm sure you are.

I've had it when my wife has been fisting me, which is a wonderful experience, but never solo

At first I couldnt cum analy either but once it happend with my partner, ever since I have been able to cum hands free every time solo or with her.
I think it just once your body knows how to relax it can just do it, It's like muscle memory!
Personally I prefer my cock being played with at the same time as it's more intense but an anal only orgasm is completely different... More a dull release in a way

CWGarrow92 wrote:

Question for the guys, have you ever cummed before with just anal play? It can be a dildo or prostate massager or whatever, just becouse I've always wanted a hands free cum with anal but it doesn't work for me, any advice?

What toys have you used before? I would assume that it would be easiest to use a prostrate massager the first time. Then, as you get used to the positioning, you'll be able to acheive the same result with a dildo.

i havent just from solo anal play since its hard not to play with your cock since it feels much better maybe i could if someone else did it whilst i couldnt touch my cock

Never yet but keen to! Been really close with p spot toy from LH but still needed slightest of touches from OH, I'm still in early days analy though, so think I will be easily achievable once I'm more experienced and relaxed.

I'm the same. I have tried fingers, plugs and dildo's but I am yet to achieve an anal orgasm. I think I came pretty close once before using my fingers. But it was exhusting, so I had to stop. I thought I could fele I was close to an orgasm... but couldn't quite make it. I was so fed up in the end, I stopped masturbating for over a month.

In my mind I want soeone to either teach me how to orgasm this way, or to make me orgasm this way.

Yes, but it only squirts out when I am extremely turned on. I first discovered I could cum this way when I was using a vibrator on myself, I would crouch down and insert it from behind. The trick was to build up the speed and pressure on my prostate gradually, slowly bouncing myself up and down until it was quite forceful.

The first time it really squirted I was quite shocked to be honest but I continued using the vibrator and I found I could cum multiple times in a row, each time with a shooting ejaculation.

I have since had the same result from having a strap on used on me.

I would like to have an orgasm with one also but I need to buy sex toy first but I don't really now where my p sot is I wish I could but first thing is first save money up for p spot virbator.

cobra1987 wrote:

I would like to have an orgasm with one also but I need to buy sex toy first but I don't really now where my p sot is I wish I could but first thing is first save money up for p spot virbator.

The P spot is on the front wall, behind where your balls would be, per se.

I came from using only a P spot vibrator, it was the first time I'd ever used one.

I wasn't sure if it was working for me at first, but I was playing with the different speeds and patterns and then it just kind of happened.

Took me by surprise since I hadn't actually touched anything other than the toy.

Well there is some very good advice on this thread think I need to order a toy 👍👍 any advice on the best one ? Never done it before 👍👍

We88er wrote:

Well there is some very good advice on this thread think I need to order a toy 👍👍 any advice on the best one ? Never done it before 👍👍

For solo play or with a partner?

I've cum from my wife and I using a double dildo it hit my prostrate and eventually I cum felt really powerful

I've been on the "Neverending PSpot Quest" for 2 plus years now. Might register that name for a future book or film (erm, no).

Have yet to reach the hallowed temple of the high priestess Super O Hands Free Whizz Bang ("O" to her best mates), but have had fun on the way. Now know more about what makes me tick than I ever have.

To help the Quest I even changed my diet and (finally) got my Evil Duchess Of Argyles under control, which was a bonus and a necessity all in one. Flare ups are far far less now. Result. Yes, I mean piles, euwww, too much info I know, buzzkill.

If I was to be totally honest I reckon my PSpot left home years ago. Or at least buggered off into a corner and won't come out to play unless I have a bottle of Merlot and a biscuit for it. But the journey is all part of the Quest. Honest.

Recently, though, it's different (but it's always different). So perhaps it's getting the message, perhaps not. But it's all been one hell of a ride. See what I did there? No? Suit y'self :)

I enjoy prostate orgasms. Either from a woman milking me with a finger or prostate vibrater.

Love the fact you cannot stop it from happening when you have an experienced skilled partner.

For me its much more intense and bigger volumes of ejaculant.

However I'm not into pegging though.