My Reviews

by @PKH’s OH, 22 Mar 2022
Blowmotion Winged Rechargeable Vibrating Male Masturbator

Intense Stimulation!!

Right out of the box, this toy feels compact and premium. The silicone is very soft and pliable. The wings, as well as the inner nubs and ridges are also soft and flexible. This was my biggest concern, that they would be too firm and uncomfortable, but that was not the case! There is just one button on the back which controls the on/off, 3 vibration speeds, 6 patterns, and travel lock. It’s very responsive to a light press. The charging cord is very thin and flimsy, so I’m a little worried about it lasting the life of the vibrator. If you bump the cord while charging, it will fall off, but it makes a good connection to the vibrator, clicking right into place, just need to store it somewhere I won’t bump it during charging. Also, it does not come with a storage bag. I think if it came with a nice bag and a nicer box and cord, this would feel more like a luxury product.

This is my first vibrating masturbator, and it is extremely stimulating. The vibrations are very strong and intense, even on the lowest setting. I personally prefer the straight vibrations over the patterns. The first time I used it, I made sure to use plenty of lube, since I had read that some reviewers found it uncomfortable, and I didn’t have any discomfort. The second time I used it (the following day), the nubs and ridges were a bit uncomfortable when getting started. At the time I thought maybe I was sore from using it the day before, but I think I didn’t use enough lube. Since then, I’ve been using more lube, and I haven’t felt that discomfort again. My penis is average sized, and the fit is perfect with the adjustable wings. I can do some light stroking with it or just hold it with a tight squeeze. It makes my orgasms very intense. I even feel it down my legs sometimes.

It is not as messy as I expected (based on what some of the other reviewers mentioned). The gap between the tip and winged areas is slightly open, so there is a possibility of spillage, but it hasn’t happened to me yet (while using it standing, sitting, and laying on my back). The toy is pretty easy to clean since you can spread the the flexible wings open and it is safe to submerse in water. I haven’t used it in the shower yet. I’m sure it would make the clean up afterward even quicker, but I wouldn’t want the lube getting rinsed off too early. It can be a little bit of a pain to clean the grooves between all the nubs and ridges when the wings keep trying to close, but overall, not any harder to clean than a Fleshlight.

The vibrations carry right into your hands, which doesn’t bother me, but my wife won’t use it on me because it bothers her hands too much, so I will be enjoying this toy solo. Also, I have to mention that this toy is very loud. It’s louder than all of my wife’s vibrators. The battery seems to last a long time. I’ve only charged it once so far and used it several times. There are some improvements that could be made, but I really enjoy using it, so I’m giving it 5 stars. I wont be using this vibrator every day, but I’m super excited to have my first vibrating toy that is actually designed for a penis!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Soft and pliable silicone wings, nubs, and ridges. Intense vibrations.

Cons: Flimsy charging cord. No storage bag. Vibrations go up into your hands.

Bottom Line: Make sure to use plenty of lube, and enjoy!!

7 Likes