Any men use a vibrator?

I got in sex toys last year and so far my favorite is my Hitachi Wand, it is just OMG. I have also used it on my boyfriend and it makes him cum like crazy. We don't live together yet and he bought his own vibrator also which he says he uses a couple of times a week.

Any other men into using a vibrator to masturbate with?

Ladies, would you like your man to use a vibrator on himself?

Used a vibrator on the banjo string and oh my it feels immense. Can have me cunning huge amounts in no time at all!

My husband use to love the male masterbator attachment for my magic wand. In fact he claimed the wand as his toy, it was that good.

This post is no longer available.

This is very effective but rather expensive.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36915

My wife uses a male sleeve attachment on a wand vibrator on my penis while she pegs me.

OYes love vibrators I have the LH classic wand for edging myself and for using over my trousers, I also have the Hummer attachment![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I also have the vibraexciter mens version thats a good one its like a cock ring so i have fun while i'm out, with vibrators i can find myself cumming to quick. But when i do cum Its OWOW!!!

My partner often uses vibrators on himself. A lot of the bullets and wands that don’t do it for me anymore get handed over to him and he loves them!

Yes! I recently discovered how awesome it was to add vibration to my masturbators and can't believe I was missing out for so long. I wish more masturbators had the little pocket to add a vibrating bullet as it is a total game changer. I really want to try one of the super expensive vibrating masturbators that were in the recent sex toy tester, but they're a bit out of my price range for now. I'll look forward to reading the reviews and wait for a deal I think.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33566 - This is a good powerful vibrating bullet that you can pop into the end of some masturbators to turn it into a poor mans vibrating toy. It does work amazingly well for some toys, but sadly not so much with the Fleshlights. It works perfectly with the Thrust Katya hip toy if you pop it into one of the designated slots, or even better in the butt/vagina and then use the opposite hole.

Check out the Thrust male sex toys but they may be a bit overwhelming for some partners due to them looking very realistic.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/choosing-and-using-thrust-realistic-toys/

Have ordered the Pro Xtra Karly myself but this one doesn't allow you to insert a bullet. That will be the next purchase. Was meant to be delivered today but the OH went out 🙄

my wife used her magic wand on me then bought a silicone sleeve for it my god it feels great.

I used to have a "ball sucker" thing, which hung from the undercarriage, with a bullet vibe in it.... but have since lost it.... It felt really good tingling away down there during solo-time though!

I've tried a few different types but struggle to reach any climax from vibrations alone; it's much better if my wife's involved. I definitely fancy getting the male attachments for our magic wand though. They look awesome!

Sampaul29 wrote:

Check out the Thrust male sex toys but they may be a bit overwhelming for some partners due to them looking very realistic.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/buyers-guide/choosing-and-using-thrust-realistic-toys/

Have ordered the Pro Xtra Karly myself but this one doesn't allow you to insert a bullet. That will be the next purchase. Was meant to be delivered today but the OH went out 🙄

Have now got this item and although the product information on the link above doesn't show that you are able to insert a bullet there isnt just one but two holes you can insert them.

AW gawd yes, I own several vibrators amongst other things, different shapes and sizes, and as the saying goes, the ones who haven't don't know what they are missing, my opinion anyway lol

Using a small bullet vibrator up the shaft and across the head of the penis feels amazing.

Have never tried any, sounds worth a look. Thanks.

Yes yes yes. The wife popped one my bum about 4 years ago and I've used them since. With her or on my own. Just awesome. We have strapons too, but nothing vibrating....yet! Thats next. Her pounding with a vibrating strapon. Yes yes yes and yes again!!

Absolutely. Pretty much always when we are together though and myself and wife both use them. Wand and Eroscillator (mains powered) are the main 'tools' with a few battery toys for backup ;)