Bored xx

OK so my fella come over to see me this afternoon After a 14hour night shift, and he's gone to bed early left me bored and horny haha don't wana wake him tho any ideas what I could do on this wonderful Saturday night xxx

A bored horny and beautiful lady like you left alone on a saturday night,,,what is going on!..

I think you may have to get your Lovehoney toys out and enjoy your own body...and i'm sure you will.xx

Haha beautiful lady like me that made me laugh, o ly problem is my toys are in the bedroom where he's asleep so I'd have to be very quiet haha 😂

you are beautiful..love your photo...You should just go in and get them...if you wake him up,,so be it,,he might be feeling randy![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Aww thank you think I might have to it's seems he's out for the count haha 😂 xxx

i'm sure he will give you a lovely day tomorow...He's a lucky guyxx

Haha he best do and he's not that lucky really x

why do you say he's not lucky?

Because I don't see him as lucky I'm not exactly miss barbie doll perfect I see myself as average n he could do alot better xxx

Maybe it's because of my previous relationship I was in 9 years he was controlling I was terrified of him he never complimented me so I guess I'm not used to it in all fairness x

i think you are wrong...you have a very beautiful face and a great bone structure,,and did i forget the most gorgeous eyes...i dont think he could do any better and hes with you because he loves you..enjoy each other..xx

It's early days at the moment and everyone seems to like my eyes lol 😂

I guess I just feel abit deflated as I made abit of an effort tonight in my red silky and lacey nighty with my black silky dressing gown but oh well I'm sure he will make it up to me xx

Sorry but he has just done a 14 hour shift. Make the most of him once he's rested xx

wow...know i now what a lucky guy he is..enjoy each other and thank you for adding me as a friend.xx

Very true but its never bothered him before I guess I'm just feeling abit down that's all x

No problem and he really isn't that lucky lol 😂

have a good night..wish i was as lucky as him xx

Thanks you too x

thank you..and welcome to lovehoney my new friend..xx