What's everyone up to tonight

Hi everyone what's everyone up to tonight? my fella has gone home now won't see him till Sunday so I think I'm gonna chill with junk food n watch a film xx

Wish I was doing the same rach, unfortunately I’m 40 minutes into a 12 hour night shift :(

Oh no I'm just feeling like a lazy night I did all my housework eventually as ts difficult to bend down n fill the washer when my fella is around haha

I've cut the lawns and been fed now chilling before we prepare for work tomorrow.

I'll be up early get little one ready for school oh the joys xxx

πŸ˜‚ he must of tired you out lol

Haha he made up for falling asleep on me Saturday πŸ˜‚ xx

πŸ˜‚ back in the good books then lol x

Just getting ready for a night shift... no fun :(

Night shift, we both don't miss them at all, respect FYEO.

Yeah he's in good books for now lol πŸ˜‚

Trying a love honey sample ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) lucky me.

Ooo sounds good boomplus my fellas left me all frustrated n won't see him till Sunday x

Oh dear that's not good I was stressed yesterday and my fella took me upstairs and gave me a massage with strawberry massage oil, needless to say it led to more lol πŸ˜‚ x

Working away from Mrs and home - had to satisfy myself with an electrostim session. Just wish she had been twiddling the knobs ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Haha I bet I've got wait till Sunday to see my fella now xx

Luckily I see Mrs tomorrow ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Lucky u πŸ˜‚ I'm sur will find something keep me busy

Get scrolling through love honey to see what your buying next, it’s what I’m doing even tho I should be working lol

I will do my fella wants us to get a spreader bar xx