Any one else told when trying talk about sex that you are over analytical?

Loving it so much and wanting to try knew things then discussing what you had done, how did it feel for you? Would you like to do it again, what else would you like to do? Are all part of being good lover for me and also quite a turn on.

But in trying to communicate this I often get told " you analyse it to much".

Right, wrong and keep going or stop?

It depends really, are you asking these questions during sex?! Haha! That would be off putting! But after sex we sometimes have a chat about what we did, but sometimes we don't even need to talk about it! Most of the time we can just tell what each other likes because we know each other's bodies really well, so sometimes we don't talk much about it at all.

Yes communication is extremely important indeed. I had a relationship fall apart because we just didn't talk enough regarding our sex life.

Don't get me wrong we had amazing sex but when things didn't go so well we both would sort of go quiet and not talk about it.

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

I think you've got to be careful not to grab a notebook as soon as it's over and start jotting down bits you would do better next time, but short of that communication is key!

I think it's funny how talking about sex in detail, "Did you like that specific bit? How did you feel about this one element of it?" can make even the most open people come across all coy. It's worth having a chat to your partner in a non-sexual setting and explaining that you love hearing their feedback and you want to know their likes and dislikes inside out so that you can make it even more enjoyable for them. It's a difficult thing to start being open about if you're not used to it, so be patient :)

Hi Steph I feel honoured you post on my thread![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

How about a LH review pad, with a tick list and sexy shaped pen and thin leather tag. For the bed side table![](upload://9xFhXP6neHrYtSJ6GTOlM10MIsf.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif).lol

All sounds good to me . With your usual on a scale of 1 to 10. Signed with a lubed up thumbprint![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Thanks for the post Stephanie. Your feedback is important to us.

The problem with working today is that I have not been able to see Stephanie's posts until now.