Talking

Hey guys
Not sure if this is the right place to post this question. Just wanted to know if you had any tips or hints to get the OH to talk/open up about her sexual likes and desires. We've been together for over 10 years and know almost everything about each other but when it comes to discussing sexual matters she's often not interested. Looking to try new ideas but only if I can actually get to know what she wants! I was thinking something like a couples quiz with set questions?

Hello

how about introducing a sexy game? it will take the pressure off things and it can open ways to discuss things, rather than a formal sit down chat which could end up badly.

take a look

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-sex-for-couples/sexy-fun-games/

🐼

There is an interactive online quiz you could try , think it's called Mojo upgrade :)

Simply each write your kinks/fantasies down. Also write your turn offs and complete 'no no's' down. Put in an envelope for the other person to read later. Try and do it so you are not in the same room when either writing or reading.

Also reassure eachother that you will not judge/laugh or disapprove of anything the other person may have written.

You will soon discover any common ground and any possible to do's, and definitely any not to do's.

Good luck xxx

As wildflower has suggested, try mojo upgrade. A quick Google will get you the site. The good thing about it is that you can complete your answers, then they can email a link to your OH and she can then complete it in private in her own if she's a bit shy.

You then print the results, and et viola! You'll have a list of stuff you both want to try, without having anything that one or both of you don't want to do.

We did it, and found were already doing everything we want! We did have to google some of the things in the questions though - and it was a real eye opener, even for people as un-vanilla as us!

Seasidecouple wrote:

Hey guys
Not sure if this is the right place to post this question. Just wanted to know if you had any tips or hints to get the OH to talk/open up about her sexual likes and desires. We've been together for over 10 years and know almost everything about each other but when it comes to discussing sexual matters she's often not interested. Looking to try new ideas but only if I can actually get to know what she wants! I was thinking something like a couples quiz with set questions?

my hubby is the same - and i love the idea lovingnewtoys suggested!

he wont talk or say things about sex until we are actually engaged in foreplay. I like to talk about it im quite open and makes me horny, but it seems only when he wants to talk about it i get chance.

I find in the car is a good place to chat..minus the munchkins of course...
We have had so many fantastic conversations this way.
Start off with light tops and then move on..